LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorry, I need to vent

Hey, a lot of people feel threatened when their own version of their perfect world around them gets challenged. This fear alone can drive people to do some pretty crazy things- even posing as someone in authority to get you to stop. The best thing you can do is make them face their fear of what is or is not part of this world. Failing that, just pity them and move on your self.

That is why you look for things like "adult-friendly" or "ABDL-friendly"

Service providers provide service to averyone and may fear that a minor will come across it and the parents get a lawsuit going so it's CYA

Now that the FCC has gotten in the act to "protect us", watch things go downhill at intergalactic speeds as is usual when the Bureaucracy gets it pincers into things

until the take action

Check the terms of service

I always check the "adult-friendly" status, which means I do NOT use any of the standard blog hosts, or photobucket or anything I ma not reasonably certain of

Well.. let me first start by saying you have every right to feel pissed off. As you said, what kind of person spends their time looking for ways to be offended; this person must have clicked through at least one warning before getting to your blog post i assume. i am an artist and and every time my art gets exposure there are disrespectful, vile and even threatening responses to it and like with yours all 'anonymous'.. and my art is not edgy in a way that should elicit that kind of vitriol, but this is the lay of the land on the internet. When someone can say literally anything, be it untruthful, threatening, distasteful or even slanderous all under 'anonymous' or a sockpuppet account.

Thanks for the responses, everyone. Glad to see I wasn't just overreacting!

my response would be to be even more offensive, "no and fuck you, go eat a dog dick and swallow because i will not remove what you dont like from what i pay for". i dont know what the story is about, i dont read stories online, but but i dont need to to have an opinion on what to do with some story nazi

I didn't even take the original comment out of moderation-- honestly, I don't want to start any kind of debates or make whoever it is think it's OK to post crap all over my page-- It's just not the appropriate place to discuss the ethics of ABDL fiction.

• Like 1

Well.. let me first start by saying you have every right to feel pissed off. As you said, what kind of person spends their time looking for ways to be offended; this person must have clicked through at least one warning before getting to your blog post i assume. i am an artist and and every time my art gets exposure there are disrespectful, vile and even threatening responses to it and like with yours all 'anonymous'.. and my art is not edgy in a way that should elicit that kind of vitriol, but this is the lay of the land on the internet. When someone can say literally anything, be it untruthful, threatening, distasteful or even slanderous all under 'anonymous' or a sockpuppet account.

Well, my ABLG material that is not at my site, which is hosted by and adult-friendly concern is HERE. I got burned by Yahoo Groups a few years back. My blog is here, If I want someone to read it elsewhere, I give them the link to here. Although Google search does pick this site up, it does not identify members IP Address