LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites Sizing?

Sa-weet!!!! Thanks attends. Do you prefer the boys or the girls? Assuming you've tried both?

I'm a 33" waist so looks like I'll be making a stop on the way home today!!

I'm a 34" waist about 170 pounds goodnites fit the best out of and kids night time pull-up. The elastic stands up better to stretching without ripping. The knock off goodnites you get at stores tear way too easy. Another option is attends youth underwear they are a nice pull-up.

You really have to control how much you wet with the Goodnites. For me, they make it through about 1/2 a wetting before leaking. Personally, I like the Girls Goodnites better with the cute designs. Other than Spiderman, not a fan of the Boys designs.

I have a 32-33 and they fit me vary well, it's one of my vary common night time diaper, they aren't tight, don't rip, and hold 1 wetting as long as your not a floder, that and they are common so no worry of not being able to get them

I actually just realized that the girls L/XL actually has a tighter waist than the boys. Only ever bought a few packs of the girls L/XL and it was to use as stuffers for Prevail PM's/Abenas around the time I started just wearing adult diapers instead of pull-ups. Anyhow, went to the store last night and they where out of the boys so I just got the girls. After using goodnites (boys) a lot recently I noticed that the girls was just much much tighter. As a 32/33 size waist the boys feel fine and not too tight, yet the girls seems a bit tight around the waist and they are a bit hard to get on.

I'm 33" lower waist (belt line) and I can barely squeeze into the largest goodnights. It isn't really comfortable though, like at all actually. It smushes all the goods down there!

I'm 33" lower waist (belt line) and I can barely squeeze into the largest goodnights. It isn't really comfortable though, like at all actually. It smushes all the goods down there!