LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

is there any diaper girls that are country on here?

Real country folks do not drive new pickup trucks because they know the facts. Plus real pickups have a bench seat for a reason :blush: These days, pickup trucks are as plastic as the cars and are all about the same :( If an old truck breaks down a hundred miles into the woods, you go get the parts and fix it on the spot; a days time and well under $1K for parts at worst. When a new truck dies there the wrecker bill alone will exceed $1K and the shop will have it for a couple weeks before handing you an even higher bill :o

• Like 1

Real country folks do not drive new pickup trucks because they know the facts. Plus real pickups have a bench seat for a reason :blush: These days, pickup trucks are as plastic as the cars and are all about the same :( If an old truck breaks down a hundred miles into the woods, you go get the parts and fix it on the spot; a days time and well under $1K for parts at worst. When a new truck dies there the wrecker bill alone will exceed $1K and the shop will have it for a couple weeks before handing you an even higher bill :o

For those old enough to remember the movie "Mr. Majestyk" they showed how tough an old Ford pick-up really is :thumbsup: but rednecks all drive Chevys anyway :whistling: That says something about the difference between rednecks and country folk (same as the number of coon dogs does which is why that's important too) B)

Bettypooh

The real facts are country people don't have or want to spend a lot of money. They have many competing priorities for funding. New trucks cost a lot of cash.

I am a contractor and have a farm, also a new truck, and I can assure you that my 2010 is much more truck than the 1990.

The contracting paid for the new truck, the farm never could justify that kind of expense.

The only time I ever spent more than 1K on a vehicle repair, was when I completely rebuilt the engine.

I use mine for a lot of heavy hauling, trailer towing, long trips out of town to work. The only thing I've had to replace was the thermostat.

No important country info shown....

like what kinda truck he's got, what's his favorite shotgun gauge, and how many coon dog's he usually runs :P

Bettypooh

Ford F-150

12 gauge

No coon dogs. One German Shepard though.

As for what's better.....they're all the same. The big three make a damn nice truck. All you have to do is pick the emblem on the hood.

Not an argument really were mostly in agreement here. Older trucks- and even fords built before the 1990's- are the best for on the spot repairs and overall longevity. Older jeeps even more so. My 2004 Grand Cherokee may be a slightly more modern suv but it has the same WW2 based inline 6 engine (sadly the last year they made them new). And when my rear drive shaft went out on me from too much drifting I replaced it in my garage. You can't do that with a ford for sure.

Not an argument really were mostly in agreement here. Older trucks- and even fords built before the 1990's- are the best for on the spot repairs and overall longevity. Older jeeps even more so. My 2004 Grand Cherokee may be a slightly more modern suv but it has the same WW2 based inline 6 engine (sadly the last year they made them new). And when my rear drive shaft went out on me from too much drifting I replaced it in my garage. You can't do that with a ford for sure.

Axle or driveshaft? I changed the driveshaft on mine in a parking lot. Took off 4 bolts at the axle. Slid it forward so it would clear the small lip. Dropped the aft end down. Then pulled it out of the transfer case.

You're right, it was my rear left axel bearing. I had to tear apart my differential, and wheel assembly. Had a heck of a time banging it free with my puller but got it. Also had a hard time cutting off the old bearing with my grinder, and of course had a hard time setting the new bearing with nothing more than a couple of bench vices. Stupid me I figured I was doing one so I might as well do both at the same time. Of course that means I also had twice the difficulty, but oh well I got them both doe nicely. Probably saved a couple grand doing it myself too.

I also replaced my rear differential at that time, but that was incredibly easy.

Changing the driveshaft in my stang is a pita. Gotta drop the saftey loops on the fr9nt and rear. Cant race with slicks on NHRA ttacks without being legal. After that its 6 bolts on the tranny (transmission for those that dont know) and 8 bolts on the diff. Lucky i have snapped it yet...

Not an argument really were mostly in agreement here. Older trucks- and even fords built before the 1990's- are the best for on the spot repairs.

And when my rear drive shaft went out on me from too much drifting I replaced it in my garage. You can't do that with a ford for sure.

And FYI, I've used my Jeep to haul a 5000lb bobcat before. This is why they have transmission coolers and four wheel disc brakes.

Not an argument, I'd say difference of opinion. Not trying to convert, to each his own.

Careful with that word CAN'T, I've always done all my own vehicle repairs on Fords, and I haven't found anything yet I couldn't do in my garage.

The stock tranny cooler and 4 wheel disk brakes were the main reasons I got a new truck. The towing capability is much better.

Country girls are getting hard to find. Then you have to find a way to convince her to leave her farm to come to yours. Farm people are very attached to the land, that particular piece of land they grew up on. To find country, you have to go there, the people are rarely in the city or on the internet, their outside working the land.

A good way to meet others of like mind, is to volunteer/ work for a nearby farm. Possibly, find a farm that needs some help harvesting produce for the local food bank.