LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is The Site Okay?

I've been experiencing very slow page load times and earlier today the site got slow then wouldn't load at all. I thought it was just my phone or cellular carrier misbehaving, but a computer on a different internet connection also had trouble. Is everything working okay?

First it got slow, so I tried posting about it and got an error:

SQL Error

An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

My honest response to this would be so politically incorrect, that I'd get banned permanantly from the site :lol:

And they said we could never teach you :P

• Like 1

Geo-blocking not only shuts out legitimate people wanting to come here but it's pretty easy for these kinds to simply re-route through another location so that in the end you'd have to block everywhere which would render the site rather unusable :whistling: The only workable solution I can see would be for the actual internet hosts to take it upon themselves to shut off countries who did not actively pursue and stop these bad people. Which is against the basic principles they have for internet access and I tend to agree with them on that ;)

mods you could look into a firewall for the forum this would help stop bot attack take a look at what the guys on unlocker forums have done to stop these issues www.unlocker-forums.co.uk sorry if i broke any rules posting links just thought this might help