LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy to be Diapered

yesterday was one of the times I was happy to be diapered, I have had to wear 24/7 for an OAB issue but yesterday I got stuck in major traffic on the way home and had to go pee it was a great feeling to be able to relax and let nature take its course and flood my diaper. I still try to make it to the bathroom but yesterday was one of the fee times I was really happy that I have to wear and not worry about making it to the bathroom if I can't get to one.

I wonder how many other people who were stuck in traffic and couldn't simply use a diaper. And had to wait till they cleared the traffic.

Has any one else been happy they were diapered at the tight time.

Oh goodness yes. In traffic, standing in a line, at the movies, working on something, staying in bed, and countless other times and situations too.

Of course I also have urge incontinence. Being able to go when an urge hits me is WAY better than trying to hold it and make it to a bathroom in time.

My son finally started daycare and with the wife at work I am finally diapered for most of the day! Abena M4 or my molicare premiums. It's amazing to do house work and go shopping. Stuck in traffic is always fun!!! I was garden shopping and had to pee right there while waiting to cash out in line haha. It felt amazing :)

Not in traffic but theirs been several times when walking my dog in the morning were the urge to poop has hit me. With there being no way to make it home it was nice to just use my diaper and worry about clean up when I got home. I don't like messing in my diaper but thank goodness I was diapered

There's been plenty of times it probably would have been a good idea for me to wear due to IBS. I thought I wasn't going to make it home quick enough several times. I could have stopped at a gas station or some other place. Most of us here feel the same way about public restrooms though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always happy to be diapered! One memorable occasion was when I, too, had an upset stomach, like, majorly, on the plane. It hit me as soon as the aircraft door closed. Thankfully, I was wearing an Abena M4 on the flight. While I felt bad for my seat opponent, it was coming out whether I could help it or not, so at least it was in a diaper. I must have messed for a solid minute or so. Thankfully, the diaper held it all. When I made it to Shanghai, though, I ran to the lounge to shower and change before my next flight. Can't imagine what would have happened had I not been in a quality diaper.