LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I would say my number one fetish (slightly above ABDL) is desperation and wetting. I love the feeling of having an achingly full bladder and being desperate to use the toliet, holding it until I end up wetting myself. I also love, love, love watching someone else wiggle, dance, moan, whine, and beg to use the bathroom before inevitably soaking their pants.

• Like 14
  • Haha 2

That actually sounds more like urge incontinence to me. It may be fun to you every now and then, but not exactly a fun thing to experience every couple of hours, day and night, for decades on end. Just be careful what you wish for...

That actually sounds more like urge incontinence to me. It may be fun to you every now and then, but not exactly a fun thing to experience every couple of hours, day and night, for decades on end. Just be careful what you wish for...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not for everyone. I've been surprised by how few ABDLs are into it. I would have thought diapers and pants wetting would go hand in hand but I've found most ABDL prefer just their diapers. I think it's more well received in the BDSM crowd. I don't know why I love it but I do.

That's exactly what I thought! I started loving pee play and D&W years and years ago, but I only found diapers in the past few years. Once I wore my first diaper there was no turning back. As someone who loves holding until I burst diapers were such a natural choice.

I enjoy it. I've had instances where I had actual accidents when I did t realize I had to go so badly. But holding it for some time and then getting so desperate is fun. And yes, it is arousing in a way. However, I mostly associate it with my little (non-sexual). As a little boy, it's hard to member to potty sometimes. Especially when I gots big boy unnies on. :blush:

Paxy

• Like 1

I love desperation for both wetting and messing. I was waiting for the baby sitter to come pick up my little girl yesterday and had not peed since I got up. To top it off the urge to go #2 was overwhelming. I kept wanting to just go use the restroom but I couldn't leave my daughter by herself and the babysitter would be there any minute. Finally the baby sitter arrived. I had sweaty palms and I was on the brink of making a huge mess in front of the baby sitter. I got the car seat out of my truck and placed it in her car which was frustrating as my hands were now shaking and the seat belt kept falling out. Finally with some assistance I got it, sent my little girl on her way, and raced upstairs and put on an abena L4 air plus. I continued to clench and shake and grind my teeth. My knees were touching all the way down the stairs. As I stepped down the last few steps I felt an unexpected small shart come out. I hopped up on the stool style kitchen chairs which not suprisingly let some more go into my diaper. I continued to have the cramped aches of sitting to contain my bowels and decided to lean forward. As some began slipping out I decided to push and ended up messing all the way up the back, having to rise out of the chair some to allow it to fill in towards my groin. This was extacy. The big payoff after all the pain and dancing around. While I was leaning back thinking about that in total relaxation, the pee I was holding started to go. I left it on for about 4 hours. Suprisingly little odor, and rash.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To hold on to your wee then not being able to and wetting yourself in the street is such a turn on for me. I have yet to experience it with poo somehow I always make it to the toilet. Although one day I had to do a poo in the bushes in the park, only reason was I wasn't wearing a nappy and still lived at home, not sure my mum would have understood pooey pants and jeans

I do so enjoy desperation and wetting, particularly when it is a lady who is desperate and wetting. Extra points if she is wearing a skirt or dress or nightgown. Just knowing she is in a condition that may result in leakage is enough to get me going nicely. Add a few typical characteristics like the crossing of the legs, a little dance, a hand or fist in the crotch or that pleading look in her eyes and I turn to putty! Of course, I'd never let HER know that! Lpanty_peeing_03.thumb.jpg.3ad581ebd95107OL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would say my number one fetish (slightly above ABDL) is desperation and wetting. I love the feeling of having an achingly full bladder and being desperate to use the toliet, holding it until I end up wetting myself. I also love, love, love watching someone else wiggle, dance, moan, whine, and beg to use the bathroom before inevitably soaking their pants.