LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper wearing age norm

When children are potty trained in the united states varied wildly. Everyone has their own opinion on it and you see all kinds of those opinions here. Generally most children are out of day diapers by 4, and out of night diapers.. whenever they stop bedwetting. I've seen both spectrum's of the potty training, parents who punish their children for not being potty trained, make them feel bad for having accidents, negative reinforcement. And I've also seen parents who just let their children get potty trained whenever the child feels ready and at their own pace.

I'm not sure that is a valid argument. Kids are going to get teased or bully no matter what they do. If their parents can't or won't buy their child the latest clothes or shoes. They are going to be teased. If they wear glasses, not talk like everyone else because they stutter or has an accent, if they walk or run funny or if they have a learning problem. All of these are reasons to be teased and bully.

I think in the US it varies

some parents still cling to the idea of having their kids out of diapers by age 3 others might train their kids between age 3 to 5

• 4 weeks later...

In the us I have seen potty training trends based on income levels wealthier seem not to rush and lower income is quicker to train to save money. Also I believe that location plays a part in it kids on the farm train earlier than city kids I have two nieces one is 4 and in pull-ups but not potty trained she lives in the city and I have one who is 3 and has been potty trained for over a year she from the farm

Id say much later. Pampers size 7 is what 70lbs... I'd say our children are either potty training later or they are getting bigger which is possible with the rise of reality shows like Honey BooBoo and such. Not attempting to body shame anyone but if your toddler weighs 80lbs when they are 3 something is wrong.

I don't see how a child starting school in diapers is a concern.

Because, at least here in the U.S., unless there is a bona fide medical condition, documented by a doctor, if your child is still in diapers, they will not allow the child to enter school.

When I was a child, back in the late 1950's, and my siblings into the mid 1960's, we all were out of diapers by three years old.

• Like 1

Because, at least here in the U.S., unless there is a bona fide medical condition, documented by a doctor, if your child is still in diapers, they will not allow the child to enter school.

• Like 1

• Like 1

I'd say 3 is about normal, maybe the rare 4 year old, and vary vary rarely a 5 year old still in pull-ups.

For night time, most kids are in diapers around age 6-7, but can be longer in the USA bed wetting is fairly accepted to around age 12

I think it's regional with the USA, in some areas it could be more or less.