LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someone Requested- Please Help!

Hey All!

Someone emailed me from this website a few days ago asking to see my list of clips for sale (diaper videos, pee, poo,etc). I'm so sorry I accidentally deleted it before I could reply and I can't find the message anywhere! If you contacted me can you please reach out to me again either via PM or email! I promise I'll get back to you asap and send the list.

Unless I'm clearly missing something, I can't find a way to edit the title. They just wanted to see my list of clips for sale in general. I assume all the diaper content, but I also do a lot of poop and pee videos.

When You edit, go to the first post to do it once you push edit, under the text should be a advanced or More reply options button use that, and you will see the header info on top that is editable. :)

I don't mean to hijack your thread Kat, but are you still shooting new diaper videos? I wasn't the person who asked for your list, but I'd love to know if you're still creating new content, or just selling what you created previously.

No net content. I am unable to get more diapers. But I have a lot of videos in my collection if you want to take a look. Just message me.

No net content. I am unable to get more diapers. But I have a lot of videos in my collection if you want to take a look. Just message me.

Thanks for the heads-up, LittleWetKat. If the diaper content is the same as it was on your list about half a year ago as it sounds like it is, I'm up to date on what you have available.

Thanks for the heads-up, LittleWetKat. If the diaper content is the same as it was on your list about half a year ago as it sounds like it is, I'm up to date on what you have available.

LittleWetKat, why aren't you able to get diapers? I'm sure there would be plenty who would be willing to send you diapers if they got a video in return.