LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The baby/diaper equvalence theorem

that's not really correct. ABDL is far more than a fetish for the majority of people. IN fact, for most it doesnt even start as one. The fetish aspect is merely added later. So while it is not like being gay as in a sexual orientation, it IS like being gay in that it is an intrinsic part of who we are and yet not mainstream.

I had bladder control problems as a child. I needed and wanted diapers but was not allowed them. I do not know how much of the "want" was based in the need, but I know that in my daydreams I was diapered and it was right for me ;) In my utopia I'm a pre-teen, not an AB. At that age there is still a need for parental care, control, and protection; it's just that there's more freedom of choice and bigger boundaries at the older age which appeals to me :girl_happy: There must be a 'trigger' for becoming AB, but it may not center around diapers and it may not be a single trigger or even a single category of triggers. You're taking on quite a chore in asking but perhaps you will be able to see something that all others have missed so far :thumbsup:

that's not really correct. ABDL is far more than a fetish for the majority of people. IN fact, for most it doesnt even start as one. The fetish aspect is merely added later. So while it is not like being gay as in a sexual orientation, it IS like being gay in that it is an intrinsic part of who we are and yet not mainstream.

Probably not an orientation in itself but rather an exclusive expression of it. So you mean that only diapers arouse you and not anything else like other people?

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I can't orgasm unless at some point I imagine myself wetting or messing a diaper.

how long has that been the case? Are you able to have sex with another person without the involvement of diapers?

how long has that been the case? Are you able to have sex with another person without the involvement of diapers?

I've tried, believe me, but no. I can't get aroused, or achieve orgasm, without imagining myself wetting/messing a diaper. That's been the case ever since age ten, when I pulled a cloth diaper up between my legs and got an instant erection. Every masturbatory fantasy I've ever had involved diapers, and even the wet dreams I had as a teenager. Granted, I didn't necessarily have to

I've tried, believe me, but no. I can't get aroused, or achieve orgasm, without imagining myself wetting/messing a diaper. That's been the case ever since age ten, when I pulled a cloth diaper up between my legs and got an instant erection. Every masturbatory fantasy I've ever had involved diapers, and even the wet dreams I had as a teenager. Granted, I didn't necessarily have to

Thank you for posting this, I enjoyed the article.

Id have to agree that diapers are the main factor in becoming an AB. I strongly believe that without diapers, infantilism as we know it wouldnt exist. Just about everybody likes to relive parts pf their childhood if it was a good one, yet its only ABs who go all out with diapers and clothing.

Id also like to hypothesize why we dont see Adult Babies outside of western culture. (Japan is western, BTW, if not a strange version of it)

For the last 60 years or so women have been going to work, dividing their time between raising kids and helpig to pay the bills. I grew up in a house like this-my earliest memories are of my mom chasing me out of her home office. Lord knows how many projects of hers I fucked up.

I know that with my dad working full time and my two older sisters in school, the time I was a baby was probably the only time I received the attention I needed, and probablyhe only time I experienced tender love from my mom. I cant say I have any memories of my mom hugging me or telling me she loved me. Im sure it happened, but not wnough for me to remember, and I think my brain formed an obsession with diapering time because of this disparity.

This problem seems to be uniquely western. Only in westernized countries is the average citizen able to afford things like daycare, diapers and babysitters, all replacements for actual parenting. Look at how children are raised with the family during all activitiesof the day in other cultures, such as India and Africa. I think this allows for better parent/child bonds to form, hence why kids aren't associating love with an inanimate object such as diapers. The love they needed came from their parents.

Its ok though, while weve been casting away the traditional roles of women, soon the tradiional roles of men will be thrown out as well, and we wont have to worry about women judging us as not being "manly" because we like to wear diapers. I dont mean to end the post on a cynical note but

• Like 1

Thank you for posting this, I enjoyed the article.

Id have to agree that diapers are the main factor in becoming an AB. I strongly believe that without diapers, infantilism as we know it wouldnt exist. Just about everybody likes to relive parts pf their childhood if it was a good one, yet its only ABs who go all out with diapers and clothing.

Id also like to hypothesize why we dont see Adult Babies outside of western culture. (Japan is western, BTW, if not a strange version of it)

For the last 60 years or so women have been going to work, dividing their time between raising kids and helping to pay the bills. I grew up in a house like this-my earliest memories are of my mom chasing me out of her home office.Lord knows how many projects of hers I fucked up.

I know that with my dad working full time and my two older sisters in school, the time I was a baby was probably the only time I received the attention I needed, and probably the only time I experienced tender love from my mom. I cant say I have any memories of my mom hugging me or telling me she loved me. Im sure it happened, but not enough for me to remember, and I think my brain formed an obsession with diapering time because of this disparity. ...

• 1 month later...