LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

58 and Just Discovering AB/DL!

Hello Garry,

I think your experience is similar to how a lot of people started to really enjoy themselves with this fetish. The good old internet and finding out that we're not so weird after all. I know it was for me. We all have things that turn us on, for some it's feet and for others it's leather and there's nothing wrong with any of it.

Now go get your posterior padded and enjoy yourself! :)

hello, welcome to the site, i hope you have an amazing time with everyone here, and if you ever want to chat feel free to drop me a messaage at anytime or stop by the chat room i can usually be found on there as well. anyway welcome to the site and enjoy yourself with your newly found family.

Welcome to DD. Sorry to hear you've be suppressing this for so long. I also wonder if this is really a kink for you or not. If your desires go back to age 7, was there a sexual part to them back then? If not, then this is probably more than just a kink- though it certainly sounds like you've included it as a sexual fetish as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Gi Gary, great to hear you have found the group. Just one bit of advice be careful about who you tell as the reaction can be sometimes violent. If you need to tell someone say that you are having difficulty with continence and you will have to wear diapers, and some days are better than others. Doing it this way allows you to wear when you want to, and not all the time, and it also gives you the excuse of it being a medical problem. But if you wish to tell others go ahead but remember you have been warned. I'm urinary incontinent and have to wear 24/7 lucky i'm also a diaper lover. I wouldn't change for the world.

Welcome, I can relate to what youre saying. DD is an amazing place for those who are AB/DL. Its heartwarming to see someone else feel accepted and not fel so alone anymore :)