LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think about changing my friend....

Well I have to ask if this is a friend, or a friend with benefits. Do you plan on the changing to be sexual in any way?

If not, then try to respect their boundaries. Wiping as needed would be ok, but rubbing would not. If yes, we'll then anything goes right.

Id take it slow, Have you changed him before? Changing a wet diaper is nothing like a dirty one, and you would want to try the easier first.

If its something you both want to do, then just be honist and tell him you might not be able to do it, but you will try it.

Only ever changed the pooey nappy of a baby boy once but would love to change the nappy of an adult and would like mine changed.

• 4 weeks later...

Well today I changed my first pooey nappy on an adult. I met up with a guy we booked a room in the travelodge this morning and both pooed a nappy and changed each other. Like to do it again soon hope to stay in contact with him. Neither of us had any qualms or problems about it

My friend and I used to find it easier to sit behind one another and haver her or myself lean back into the others arms while changing each other. Then again we had a best friend w/ benefits type relation ship, even though changing each other for the most part was a non-sexual type thing but more of a mommy/daddy changing our little one. We used to caress each other as we changed each other which made the experience quite pleasant. It took me a few times before I could change her, it wasn't until after being changed a few times I finally decided to return the favor. If you love taking care of your little one you will find a way to get through it.