LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally told my wife

I happy things worked out for you but I'm a little confused. How did she know you had diapers? You said you had a misunderstanding and then an argument and then she asked you about them.

I'm glad you told her and things actually worked out for you both. This is why more than anything I'm a big proponent that you should tell your significant other (and those close to you for that matter).

Just imagine how upset she could have been that you kept this part of you from her. On the other hand, just imagine if you had told her before you got married. All that stress you've had could have been avoided.

I happy things worked out for you but I'm a little confused. How did she know you had diapers? You said you had a misunderstanding and then an argument and then she asked you about them.

Sorry, tommyp, I wasn't very clear about that.

I have also kept my diaper desires a secret for nearly forty years. I say secret but I am pretty sure my wife is quite aware of my fetish. I know I have left diapers under our bed and have forgotten I left them there and I have almost been caught more than once. But I think she just excepts my fetish and just ignores it as long as I keep it under cover so to speak. It is easier now because I now have to use some kind of protection 24/7 because of having my prostate removed for cancer. I never healed quite right and have leakage every day. So I can keep diapers of all kinds in my closet and it is accepted.

I have to chim in also. Like others, I have kept my diaper desires a secret. It isn't easy to come out and tell someone. I have never posted here before so for me this is even a step. I can't really admit it to myself let alone my wife, who is my lover and best friend. I suspect she knows. I occasionally sleep with a pacifier when stressed. I use it as an excuss because I do this odd sucking thing with the my tongue on the roof of my mouth that actually makes blisters on the roof of my mouth. The pacifier stops that but also provides comfort. She once found a onesie of mine. I about died. Shamefully, I lied about it and got out of it. Why am I so scared?

I hate this side about me and would get rid of it if I could. I have tried and tried and failed repeatedly. I am not trying to offend anyone. But it is as much a reality of me as it is my asthma and anxiety that I deal with. My wife has made comments about seeing ABs on tv and how creepy that is. Which doesn't help coming out and not when you can't accept it yourself. I am 42 years old. I have been doing diapers since as far back as I can remember. I have gone through purging my things many times. For now, I have at least stop that in the last year and just gone to extreme measures to hid them. Yes, I realize I am not doing my wife any favors. But her love is more important to me than anything. There isn't a single soul that knows about the diaper desires I have in my life. Lately, I have been trying to think about telling her just so that she would know the 100% of me and not the 98% of me. I want her to love me for the crazy things I do like backpacking, my crazy experiements and projects around the house, the fun we have with our kids, the crazy camping trips we take. I don't want to loose any of that. I proud of "oh.repaid" for being honest with his wife. I can't imagine how scared you were. Afraid of losing everything. Your stronger than I am. In fact, I think everyone on here is stronger than I am. It seems like I am ashamed of my desires and ashamed of not being able to admit it. Thanks for listening folks. And once again! Congradulations "oh.repaid". Thanks for sharing and maybe giving me a little strenght and hope!

I proud of "Newborn" for being honest with you wife. I can't imagine how scared you were. Afraid of losing everything. Your stronger than I am. In fact, I think everyone on here is stronger than I am. It seems like I am ashamed of my desires and ashamed of not being able to admit it. Thanks for listening folks. And once again! Congradulations "Newborn". THanks for sharing and maybe giving me a little strenght and hope!

• 2 weeks later...

I need someones help

i read your issue in your thread, my advice for you is the same a friend of the family gave my mom, and that i reminded her about when my stepfather got out of line before, and will remind her again if needed, that is: get in touch with your inner bitch. your husband wants you into his fetish and that is one thing, but he cant thrust it on you like, you should give diapers a FAIR chance, but ONLY ON YOUR TERMS, or you wont ever like them and wont get as much out of activities with them as you otherwise would get, he needs to respect your boundries, and right now he needs reminded of them quick fast and in a hurry. figuratively speaking knock him back into line, but give him something to hope for, as much as you are comfortable with, again, GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR INNER BITCH!

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to hear things worked out for you. I hope one day I can find the right lady to get married to who will accept me for who I am.

But If I can't find one that's understanding about this side of me then I won't marry and I will just stay single.

Now that you came out just remember to take it very slowly. Don't start wearing in front of her everyday. When I first got caught wearing I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable about it. I would wear once a week while she was around but kept