LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how do i tell a girl iv trusted for 5 year that i wear diaprs

My friend told me at Christmas... He asked if I'd noticed basically then let me ask any questions I had. It was a great way to tell me and now I'm his mummy which I love!

We've only ever been friends but I was just really glad he trusted me and chose to tell me

Same as above if she knows that you wear diapers and is ok with it I don't see any point in telling her that you like to wear them. But then if you see your relationship going somewhere like moving in together or even marriage honesty is important I know several couples who even share medical records and if she found out the hard way that you don't need to wear diapers things could go wrong. You never know she could be like mummfriend and join in on the fun. You may want to search UTube videos on telling friends about telling friends about wearing diapers. Riley told one of her friends about being a ABDL on TV you might find that on UTube Rileys friend seem to take it but was shocked a little. It can be tricky I've told me a few people that I wear for incontinence but never for my fetish.

Perhaps an important question to ask before figuring out how to tell her is WHY you want to tell her. You've stated she already knows you wear them so why does she need to know you like to wear them? If you're friends what is the benefit? What do you want/think the outcome will be?

If you can't clearly identify how telling her will make your relationship better maybe spend some time considering your motivation.

Snugglebear

Is she close to you, or do you intend to make your relationship more serious?

If no, then does it matter if she knows you like wearing them. She already knows you wear them, and it's great she at least doesn't mind.

If yes, or if she has hinted at wanting to know, then yeah you should tell her. I'd recommend you pick a time when she is relaxed and already in a happy mood. You're outcome is more likely to be positive this way.

If it helps, you could try writing her an old fashioned letter that explains it. Even if you don't give it to her it will help you collect your thoughts. Be there when she reads it, or when you tell her in person, so you can answer any questions.

You may want to start of small like mummified said, or you could try a more serious approach with first telling here you want to include her more in your life by telling her about something serious and deep to you- about your diapers. Maybe something in between, only you will know which way is best.

In the end, you want your girlfriend to know you trust her and to be a part of you life- not just the part we let others see, but the whole you. If she sees that, then she will be much happier around you. A clear benefit for her if ever there was one, and a benefit for you since you won't have to hide who you are or stress over your diapers as much.

• 8 years later...

I know I’m super late to this but if she already know & is ok with you being in them, then I say just tell her straight up if it ever comes up in conversation just say “You know what, I really do like wearing these” that’s all there is to it her knowing isn’t just half the battle it’s like 7/8ths of it.

• Like 1

Many good points already said. Definitely consider why you want to tell her. What do you want to happen? What will you do if she doesn't react the way you expect? Keep in mind people are all individuals and she might not take it well. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. You know your friend best so you'll have to be the judge if the risk is worth it. If you tell her I hope she takes the news well. What is your relationship with her? Friends? More than friends? A deeply committed romance? This is just me, but I'd only tell a person about that if they were a spouse and it could have an impact- like in a medical emergency etc a spouse is often contacted by hospitals etc. 

19 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Many good points already said. Definitely consider why you want to tell her. What do you want to happen? What will you do if she doesn't react the way you expect? Keep in mind people are all individuals and she might not take it well. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. You know your friend best so you'll have to be the judge if the risk is worth it. If you tell her I hope she takes the news well. What is your relationship with her? Friends? More than friends? A deeply committed romance? This is just me, but I'd only tell a person about that if they were a spouse and it could have an impact- like in a medical emergency etc a spouse is often contacted by hospitals etc. 

@Cute_Kitten

I also agree with you! some people would understand incontinence or the fact that you may have to wear diapers because of incontinence, and they might accept it, or they might be turned off by it, but the thing is you have to be careful. If you start right out from the beginning, and you are not in a relationship, and it's not necessary to tell somebody, then I wouldn't tell somebody. For example your in a relationship or you're thinking about Long term stuff like marriage or something, then you would probably want to come clean and let your significant other know.

However there is a cautionary tale I'd like to tell you. I've had somebody actually out me in front of my coworkers once because of a mistake I made. Took responsibility for that mistake, and unfortunately there was a misunderstanding and it turned into everybody knowing that I wore diapers, but the thing is where I work at is a church and most of the people that I work with I know, and not only that but they understand, and when I pulled my coworkers in and I told them what happened I told them why I was telling them it, they all understood and told me it was no big deal. When you have something happen like this common you have somebody threatened to out you or they actually out you, then that's a pain in the  butt.  FYI I fired this company after they did that, and I told them that they screwed up, and they should have kept it between the people that know about it and knowing outs, but to do what they did, it was wrong.

Also your significant other may not accept that you wear diapers for pleasure, or they might not accept that you are a AB or a DL, because maybe they don't understand it. Don't have to understand it right away, and they don't have to accept it right away, because it might take them some time, but the only thing I can say is do not force it on your significant other, because they might not be ready for it yet, and they might be nervous and they might not know how to respond. If you're forcing it on someone, they might back off and then you might have a problem. Easy take it slow, and remember to let her ask you some questions about it, And explain exactly what it is that you're dealing with, and then you ask questions to her about what she expects and how she would deal with it.  Be prepared for somebody to may not be accepting of it, but maybe they don't understand it. If you are incontinent, you might have a better chance of explaining to your significant other why you would wear diapers, but if you're going to be in a long term relationship eventually you're going to have to come to terms and tell her something, less she find out something about you being a DL or an AB in a relationship after being with you for like say a couple of years? You would not want her to find out that way, or to open up a closet or a storage space sometime and find a whole bunch of AB or DL equipment like diapers and pacifiers and the likes stored somewhere, and have a shock.

I wish you luck, and I understand that you want to tell her, but make sure that you can gage her reaction before you tell her what you're talking about. If you think that she may end up being turned off about it, that's one thing, but most people if they really love you for who you are and what you are, they will accept you, and if not, it's not the girl for you. I've talked to several of my friends for example and I said to them if I wore diapers for the rest of my life, would it change the way you think about me? They all told me that it wasn't gonna make a difference, and that we're friends for life. When you have friends like that, then you don't have to worry too much. You just roll with the punches, but you got to make sure that she knows what's going on, and don't hide it from her, because that can stop her relationship faster than it starts! good luck!

Brian

• Like 1