LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any one else getting a message saying that the administration has limited the amount of posts

I've gotten this message a few times over the last several months. I don't remember how many posts I made in the past but this time I made 3 or 4 on that message is a option to contact administration by email so I did so. I don't think they have limited my posts in a short time cause usually I can make quite a few posts. For some reason this is not an error. Can the mods pm me and give me the reasons why they did this so we can chat about this. The reason I want a pm is that the reason why I may have been restricted is private. Also I have no warning points. I want to know if others have received this message.

This is news to me and being an Admin I think I'd know about it <_< As far as I know we can't restrict the numbers of posts with this software other than doing that completely so it's all or nothing. Some do get that 'nothing" or have to have their posts pre-approved but they know who they are via the warning system here. We make sure you know when you get in trouble here and why that has happened :whistling:

Thanks Betty the limited post message is like a error alert and tells you to wait 4 minutes before it will let you back on the site. I may try back stepping out. If that doesn't work I may go all the way back to Google and reload dailydiapers.com.

I have not gotten it. But I have seen such elsewhere. It is an anit-flooding mechanism to help control spam. The ones I have seen are limited posts over a given time period such as a limit of 4 posts per 5 minute period. This may be a board company policy rather than a site owner policy. I have seen a board spam-flooded out of existence

I think it says that after the part about the the limit part. But about an hour after I got this message I was able to post 5 or more Posts just fine

I just know I've gotten it several times over the last year or more.