LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stupid me got my first speeding ticket in 10 years or more

What part of the world you live in where lawyers are not allowed...?

Police are sneaky

I have heard about police set up a radar a few meters inside a 60 kmh zone, right after where it was just 80, cause people tend to not slow down

Automated speeding radars require a clear picture of the drivers face, so just wear a mask and they cant ticket you

B.C., Canada

OK, so technically lawyers are allowed.

Traffic court here allows the defendant a lot a of leeway with the legal procedure, but not the police, they are expected to know as they have been in that court many times before.

A lawyer will not really help because you will lose the benefit of doubt on legal procedures, and be expected to follow the rules.

Without a lawyer, you can do stuff that the cop cannot do, and if he makes any mistake, the judge will give you the benefit.

Stupid me drove down to the city hall to talk to the prosecutors about 40 minutes ago that was 8 am my time. And walked both doors and read a note all city offices are closed. Walked back to car and a really nice officer was getting out of his vehicle and he told me that the prosecutors don't have anything to do with speeding tickets but told me that the judge is really nice and that the judge my give me a break fingers crossed. I also got the impression that this officer may have given me a warning. Don't know for sure just an impression. Why can't more cops be this nice I think I've only seen 5 in this two cities area.

Why would the officer give babylee a warning for them being closed? Was he breaking any law just by being at the city hall? Why would a warning be issued?

No no no I was talking about the speeding ticket and how I felt that if that officer pulled me over that he'd given me a warning instead of spending ticket. Sorry that I confused you all.

Stupid me drove down to the city hall to talk to the prosecutors about 40 minutes ago that was 8 am my time. And walked both doors and read a note all city offices are closed. Walked back to car and a really nice officer was getting out of his vehicle and he told me that the prosecutors don't have anything to do with speeding tickets but told me that the judge is really nice and that the judge my give me a break fingers crossed. I also got the impression that this officer may have given me a warning. Don't know for sure just an impression. Why can't more cops be this nice I think I've only seen 5 in this two cities area.

The police officer who wrote the ticket is going to be the prosecutor and the evidence.

The ticket is just a piece of paper, the actual evidence needed to convict you comes from the officer himself and his training to identify how fast vehicles are traveling.

He will approach you just before the court hearing, and attempt to get you to plead guilty, usually in return for a fine reduction.

Don't help the officer, he will appear to be a nice guy helping you out, but his motivation is keeping his conviction rate high.

The police officer who wrote the ticket is going to be the prosecutor and the evidence.The ticket is just a piece of paper, the actual evidence needed to convict you comes from the officer himself and his training to identify how fast vehicles are traveling.He will approach you just before the court hearing, and attempt to get you to plead guilty, usually in return for a fine reduction.Don't help the officer, he will appear to be a nice guy helping you out, but his motivation is keeping his conviction rate high.

not in the US the police and the prosecutors don't show up unless you fight the ticket..

Didn't confuse me, but apparently S. Girl was :huh: But I read and follow the whole thread :P

I re read it and it still looked like he was saying he was given a warning for being there.

not in the US the police and the prosecutors don't show up unless you fight the ticket..

Sorry, I assumed that since you put time into this, you were disputing the allegations.

Personally, I dispute any ticket I have been given. You never know what mistake might have been made that would cancel the ticket before even getting to court.

Only disputed tickets are checked for compliance with the law, the rest are just accepted as guilty pleas.

I haven't got a whole lot of tickets, but I dispute them all. About 30% were cancelled by the ticket processing center for officer mistakes. The rest were canceled by the court because there was no evidence, as the officer didn't show up.

Hi I'm sorry to hear you got a ticket, I have strong views on it, this ticket doesn't mean your a bad driver, it just means you've fell victim to the government's cash scam

I've had fines credited for jail time in Helena Montana don't know if East Helena Montana does. The only time they charge you for jail time is if you are violated on paroles or probation.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its been paid in full by a generous donnor on this site. And the screwed up cout system we have in this town doesnt charge a interest or put you on probation for those type of tickets as seen on video.