LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

50 shades of gray should help us all out

It may help us for getting people more accepting of fetishes but it is still a horrid film. It completely misrepresents the BDSM community and depicts an abusive relationship. In the book he doesn't respect safe words and basically stalks her also it has the lame excuse that he is like this because he has a hard childhood. Not everyone who has a fetish had a crap childhood I'm worried this flim will just promote unhealthy relationships with little emphasis on the importance of consent and trust and spread the stereotypes that all people into BDSM are damaged some how and that males are always dominate and females are always submissive.

I saw it yesterday, and maybe its just the way my brain is wired to this kink, but I noticed a lot of different actions that may have constituted ageplay. I know, Christian is supposed to be into BDSM, but things like him strapping Ana into the helicopter seat (though it probably helped that it buckled like a carseat), the way he often addressed her as though she was dramatically younger than him, and how he carried her away from dinner with his family over his shoulder, even spanking her on the way out like she was a small child, it all seemed to imply there was some kind of unconscious "daddy" side to him as well. I'm sure I'm looking too hard into it, but I wondered if anyone else saw it and thought the same :)

Having read AB/DL stories on my Nook, this is no different than what I have seen in AB stories because I have seen a character get forced into diapers and infantilism with out heir consent rather it's kidnapping or manipulation. I am currently reading the book and so far Ana is going to "agree" with all of this. I am still reading it so I haven't gotten to the abuse part yet. Only to the part where she has to still sign the contract.

This movie has hurt a lot of authors and potential authors. The books are poorly written and the characterizations quite lame - but it sold in the tens of millions. So what does it tell aspiring or present authors? certainly not that actual writing talent is important but rather that increasing blood flow to the groin is the point. It must be galling to authors who have written much better books and cannot even get them published while crap like this sells like hotcakes. Keep in mind, Harry Potter was published by the last publisher left in England. Everyone else rejected it.