LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

evil manager at work

Im gonna make this as short as possible. Well at wrk the manager is rude, always yelling at us, belittleing us and snaps at the smallest thing. We try our hardest to do wat she says...but no matter how good of a job we do , she will still get in our faces and put us down. We tried talking to the owner of the business...but everything we told him went over his head he basically didn't give a crap wat we have to say. He doesn't listen to us, BUT he does listen to the customers.

Evil plan. I plan on writing a letter of complaint (as an anonymous customer). "During my last few visits to your business i have witnessed your manager being rude and disrespectfull to the employees...." blah blah blah. And then i will mail it to the owner. my goal is to get her fired. She has been way to evil for way too long.

do you this is a good idea.

Would anyone else do the same thing.

Or take the subversive approach. I remember an old movie, "Ther Caine Mutiny" where the sailors did exactly as they were told to- mistakes and all- to get rid of their Captain :lol: Or everyone together can collude to make the manager's life miserable and make their work look bad. An innocent look can go miles in wrteaking havoc :ph34r: The thing is that no matter what happens to you, the manager remains- and that's not right because everyone else will still be getting hurt :( Take care of you but do them in while you're at it ;)

I know for a fact how terrible it is dealing with a manager with bully-esque tendencies. Your plan had merit but I recommend caution, do you have a human resources department you can contact?

Yeah, I wouldn't mail that your self. Get a friend to do it, and make sure you reference a specific time your manager was rude to you in front of a customer. Even better yet, see if you can get your friend to hand deliver it.