LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Bottle

Ok, so I've read topics about bottles and have largely come up with nil.

My old bottle didn't work very well (to be fair it was the first one I had since I was 1 :P ) so I need a new one.

I heard that any fast flow bottle will work. Been recommend the Aven't variable flow too.

Also the one on Pacifiers R Us looked the right size but does anyone know how the flow is?

Also any other suggestions will be welcome too!

• Like 1

A great bottle I recommend is the Avent brand. There's two different kinds of nipple/bottle design.

The classic design has almost a larger version of what you typically see for baby bottles. The silicone is soft and is easy to latch into.

The natural design is made more to resemble breastfeeding. The nipple is slightly smaller and the diameter of the base of the nipple is larger. If you have problem suckling like babies and tend to suck more like you are out of a straw then this will be less comfortable.

I'd recommend the classic Avent bottle to first try. Look for the larger oz size, between 9-11oz. They average $9 a bottle but are worth it.

Good luck!

Paxy

Growing up my family only used EvenFlo nursing bottles. So in 1990 when I embraced AB play as a coping strategy for my urinary incontinence I bought EvenFlo bottles. When they introduced their 8 oz. polycarbonate Angled Nurser I bought many of them. Currently I use Pyrex EvenFlo baby bottles with Munchkin Tri-Flow clear Silicone nipples.

I did look at the larger ones more fit for small animals but my wife said she wanted to see me as a human baby not a cow baby lol >//>

I wasn't attached to that bottle anyway. Its times like these that I wish I could go to an AB store to shop and look at things/try things on before I bought them XD

• 1 month later...

I did look at the larger ones more fit for small animals but my wife said she wanted to see me as a human baby not a cow baby lol >//>

I wasn't attached to that bottle anyway. Its times like these that I wish I could go to an AB store to shop and look at things/try things on before I bought them XD

It probably is. I never thought to look into that, in all my years as an abdl. If I had to estimate the size of the Baby pants one, it's about 2.5 inches long, and the diameter is about the size of your pinkie, if not a bit larger.