LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any home woodworkers?

DailyDi

Today at work I forgot the glass :crybaby: and it was a very physical day at work so I'm pooped :( I'll do a bit more tonight but delay me another day (and please forgive me) because I don't want to do anything when I'm this tired; that's when I tend to mistakes and with it so nearly done I just can't risk that :o I am writing a story of the making as I go- I added a little tonight there, will see how I feel later or in the morning. If I wake up early enough I may finish it but for the glass which I will not forget tomorrow- promise.

I wanna SEE!!! This sounds like to much fun! :D one thing I did notice though, a step that BP bypassed was doing some DRAWINGS to get a basic idea FIRST, then do all the sother stuff. Me things that doing that might have saves goofs :P but it wouldn't help much at all with the qwacking acrylic :P though there is an adhesive that could have been used to repair the qwack...errr ....'crack' but thats just me,and it might have left a scar, so replacement is probably a better idear.

this soulds fun, can't wait to see the completed item in all its splendor! :D

I love it when people make stuff.....crafty thingys are a lot of fun!

Will finish today. I found out why I felt so bad last night- I'm coming down with a cold or flu so I'm staying home today which gives me all the time I need to get caught up on this ;) I knew I was getting sick when I woke up with a craving for chicken noodle soup :rolleyes: The soup-crave never lies :roflmao: