LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any home woodworkers?

DailyDi

Looking for someone with some wood-skillz to make me a special toy for my office. Looking for a penny-drop game to serve as a piggy bank and for fun. Obviously will pay for materials and reasonable labor if you're interested!

Looking for a simple Penny Drop machine similar to the photo but with slots for 1-10 points along the bottom (evens on one side, odds on the other) and “Winner!” in the center. Bottom of slots should hold the penny until until a lever on the side is turned to drop them into the bottom drawer.

Any preferences on colors? Can do wood finishes too. Perhaps multi-color "circusy"? Also do you want it to be free-standing (could still be wall-hung too)? And do you want it sized for all coins, not just pennies? Sorry for all the questions but want it to be as you like it :thumbsup:

Any preferences on colors? Can do wood finishes too. Perhaps multi-color "circusy"? Also do you want it to be free-standing (could still be wall-hung too)? And do you want it sized for all coins, not just pennies? Sorry for all the questions but want it to be as you like it :thumbsup:

One last question- would you like a wooden backboard (as seen behind the coins), a solid color, or a print, and if a print what theme would you like? The cabinet will be stained as you prefer ;)

One last question- would you like a wooden backboard (as seen behind the coins), a solid color, or a print, and if a print what theme would you like? The cabinet will be stained as you prefer ;)

Cough, cough., Ahem. some of us have real jobs to waste our time on :rolleyes: I have some of the materials together, have sourced the rest, and it will happen this weekend. I'll do pics but sending then may be an issue, my card reader won't work with this PC and I'm not sure what the laptop has on it but I think it can read them. Worst case, I'll mail you the cam-card and let you download them :P

• Like 1

Actually it's going to be a system of pegs that also sorts your pennies and dimes. And when you have enough it will then automatically stack and roll them for you too. If bettypooh is really good it will also notify your bank to come and pick up the roll and deposit it into your account without having to do anything but let them in to get come get it. I've never gotten to that point myself though.

It's shake and bake....and I helped :P

Yes you did- it was this scallawag who mentioned how the coin size would alter the action, thus causing me to see something I had not considered before I discovered it the hard way- in a finished but unusable product :o I owe you one (actually more than a few) my dear friend :) Thanks :thumbsup:

Actually it's going to be a system of pegs that also sorts your pennies and dimes. And when you have enough it will then automatically stack and roll them for you too. If bettypooh is really good it will also notify your bank to come and pick up the roll and deposit it into your account without having to do anything but let them in to get come get it. I've never gotten to that point myself though.

I could actually do this, but not quickly and definately not cheaply. I've got friends who design automated equipment so I'm pretty hip to these kinds of things B) To prove my point send me enough money and I'll build one like this for you. Startup funding at $100K should do, I'll bill you for the rest later :lol: