LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Made a mistake that almost gave me away

So why not just tell your mom you wear a diaper sometimes? Do you really think she will flip out or stop loving you because of it? You are an adult now, you know you can make this sort of decision for your self right. Not only would telling her save your mom from accidentally discovering them at a bad time, but you won't have to stress about them any more either.

- Because I'm not as open about this as you may be

- Because it's my secret and I want to keep it that way

- Because there won't be an accidental discovery at a bad time (btw. can there be a good time for that?)

- Because I rely on my ability to think quick and come up with some rather ingenious schemes to keep the secret or save a situation

- Because this way, when there's the dread of exposure, is more exciting

• Like 1

It would only be embarrassing if you let it. And yes, there is a good time for news that can be hard to take. First you need to be there which is way better they find out from you than accidentally or on their own, or worse from someone else. You can also time it when nobody is in a rush, in a happy mood to begin with, and possibly just after they've eaten. This would be much better timing than say, Monday morning when they are running late, missed breakfast, and 2 minutes out before they have to got to work, and accidentally run across a diaper you forgot to toss out.

As I've said many times before. There is more potential for a positive outcome than there is for the potential of a bad one. You're better off directing the outcome your self than just pretending it will never come up to being with.

suggesting to someone to "come clean" about their diaper wearing isn't inherently bad advice. That being said, I usually go for the "don't tell a soul" route. But, there are times when telling the people in your life is the best choice.

Is the stress worth it?

Do you have a plan when, and it will happen, someone suspects OR you get caught?

I couldn't have put this better myself. As long as you have an answer to these two questions, you're good. For me the "stress" is worth it because the stress of having one particular person know would be far worse.

For me it's easier if my family knows (if they live with me) so I am not stressing about it so just let them find out and don't make a big deal about it. I get it's embarrassing but then I get used to it. if they don't make a big deal about it, then it's easier for me to get used to it and feel comfortable. But yet some people like the thrill of this so they keep trying to keep it hidden. For me it's stress and anxiety.

Define close to you? My kink family is close and they know but they are the exception. My race family need not know. Don't see any reason people I wrench on cars and bbq with needs to know. My coworkers in the IT team I work with are close. No reason for them to know. My parents/wifes parents/brother and sister/brother in law/cousins have no reason to know about it. My gaming friends that I play pathfinder have no reason to know about it. This whole tell everyone is simply as Elfking said bad advice in general. Only ones that should seriously know about your diapers are immediate family such as husbands and wives or caregivers. Other than that I will say kink community maybe and family doctors. There is never a good reason to tell friends unless they bring it up and diaperedelf said it well as a good answer.

Just wondering, Did you mean person to person?

I would recommend it. That way you can be there to answer any questions they might have, and to help direct the outcome to a more positive one. Conversations like these aren't meant for texting or phone calls after all.

Again though, exactly who you decide to tell will vary depending on you and whom you consider close to you. That may not be your own mother, but it could be your neighbor. It all depends (or what ever brand you're using).

I would recommend it. That way you can be there to answer any questions they might have, and to help direct the outcome to a more positive one. Conversations like these aren't meant for texting or phone calls after all.

Again though, exactly who you decide to tell will vary depending on you and whom you consider close to you. That may not be your own mother, but it could be your neighbor. It all depends (or what ever brand you're using).