LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Modern Family 1/14/2015

Jay(grandparent) mentions wanting to stop buying baby diapers for his kid, flashbacks to in a store and him asking an employee where the diapers are, the employee leads Jay to the adult undergarments aisle and offers Jay an pack of adult diapers

Beat me to it! Yup, I paused the TV on a very clear image of the entire pack of diapers and thought it looked like a bag of Northshore Brand briefs. Sure enough, exact same picture as what's on Northshore's website. There are labels saying "Condfidence - Adult Protective Underwear" over every place it would normally says Northshore on the packaging.

post-24826-0-03543700-1421296890_thumb.j

post-24826-0-03543700-1421296890_thumb.j

Jay(grandparent) mentions wanting to stop buying baby diapers for his kid, flashbacks to in a store and him asking an employee where the diapers are, the employee leads Jay to the adult undergarments aisle and offers Jay an pack of adult diapers

My girlfriend caught this just as we were heading out of the room. (Other people in the house had the show on and I went to the bathroom before meeting back up with my girlfriend.) She brought the scene up almost immediately after we were back together.

^ I agree. We can't assume people are ab/dl because they bought adult diapers. Also, Northshore I'm guessing didn't devlope their own brief for the ab/dl community. I'm sure the majority of any adult diaper sold is not to a ab/dl unless they're a print diaper of course.

Search adult diapers it was the first time and see where you wind up. Northshore was actually bannered and the first suggestion for me anyway.

Yeah I was just sort of saying they did their research. A lot of shows are much lazier. There's also shows where people involved arent abdl but know about it and find it interesting. The abdl stuff on that Community episode I think is that sort of thing. I know myself that I find a lot of fetishes interesting without actually wanting to engage in them.