LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

help please

I have a boyfriend into the lifestyle. He brought me into it as his mommy. I actually enjoy it and noticed as many have said in other posts, it helps relieve some tensions for him. It helps control his anger. And it helps turn him on.

My problem is when we arent together and we are texting, because we dont live together, its all he ever wants to talk about. Hes constantly asking me to come up with punishments and ideas. I do, but it seems like its never enough. I love him i really do, but shouldnt you wanna talk about other things? Especially if hes not in a diaper? If im wrong someone please tell me. I just need advice on how to rectify this situation.

Everything in moderation. ABDL is an aspect of some peoples lives, but it does not define who they are. There is way more to a relationship that just abdl and kink, and I think you should talk to him about this. He's the one you need to understand and communicate with.

• Like 1

Its been over a year since he opened up to me about it. Only 8 months ago we were finally able to put things into play. Slowly at first because i was nervous. But ive broken out of my shell with him. Ive pushed some of my own limits for him. And i learned to overcome a lot..,

He's probably also on the binge part of the typical binge-purge cycle we see around here a lot. Eventually he will calm down with his diapers, just make sure he doesn't try purging them from his life of the cycle will start over.

Most ABDL's seem to start off by indulging in their diapers at whole lot at first, as much as they can. Then when they are satisfied or otherwise driven by shame they tend to withdraw from diapers by denying they like them, throwing out their entire stash, and trying to stay away with anything even diaper related.

After a while the whole process is repeated in what we call the binge purge cycle. Many of us here have just had to find a happy medium to break this cycle. That can mean only wearing when ever they really need to, to wearing them 24/7 and being fully incontinent.

Only your boyfriend will know where that happy medium is, but if he doesn't then you can certainly help him find it. Try calming things down with him and his diapers but don't eliminate them completely. After a month or two see if he wants to involve them more or less and make minor changes to that end. He'll get there eventually, sooner or later we all do.

Most of the people here already said what i would have told you as well. I would tell him just as they have said about a relationship is more than kink and he is treating you like a fetish object and not a person. He needs to respect your boundaries and understand that his kink could have serious damaging effects on your relationship if he doesn't respect you as a person.

A 26 y/o female posts of her boyfriend ( who has an Oedipus complex ) revealing a fetish for diapers.

He wants her to change his diapers.

What are you talking about typical binge purge cycle.. I believe we did that when we thought we were the only ones into this. As back then you thought you were crazy. I don't believe people do that anymore, now you hear about adult babys or diaper lovers all the time. Plus you have the internet. Growing up today being a ab is a lot easier then it was back in the 80's early 90's being a ab..