LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

moving to colorado in a month to live there

so my parents have been listening to my constant desperate pleas to be able to get away from my house and they have decided that I can go move into a house in colorado next to one of my mom's old friends who lives with a husband and a son and I would apparently have a house to myself. my dilemma is I have a large pack of diapers in my closet that is in a box and they said that i can ship some stuff there but the problem is that I can't take it on a plane and I would have to tell them what is in the package before they allow me to ship it. I can't just say it has "stuff" in it because that would sound suspicious. If I would have know that I would be leaving in a month then I probably would have not bought them a couple months ago in the first place and bought a smaller pack. So the way I see it is I am either going to have to throw them out, somehow find the time to use a ton of diapers (like 23 of them left) which I haven't been able to do lately, or ship them there. if I decide to get rid of them I am out like 70 dollars which is a gigantic waste of money. I don't know what to do and this is making me really really tired. that's not to mention what I would do when I live there. I am sure that it would be so much different and amazing but I still don't know what it will be like down there.

I have an idea that might work for your situation. If your shipping a few boxes, like clothes, electronics, etc. then what you could do is instead of shipping the diapers all in one box, instead split the diapers up between the boxes and "hide" them underneath other items. So if your shipping a box with clothes in it for example, then take some of the diapers and put them under the clothes. That way you can tell your parents that the box is full of clothes and if they do decide to open it to look all they will see is your normal clothes on top.

Option #2 if above isn't feasible

Store some of your stuff at your parents, and pick up diapers later when you visit

And yes, if you have to move into a place next to a friend of your mother's, you have much larger problems than being out $70 for diapers you can't hold onto.

Colorado is a big place, where are you headed? Are you going to school? Near a school?

so my parents have been listening to my constant desperate pleas to be able to get away from my house and they have decided that I can go move into a house in colorado next to one of my mom's old friends who lives with a husband and a son and I would apparently have a house to myself. my dilemma is I have a large pack of diapers in my closet that is in a box and they said that i can ship some stuff there but the problem is that I can't take it on a plane and I would have to tell them what is in the package before they allow me to ship it. I can't just say it has "stuff" in it because that would sound suspicious.

Why are they dictating what you can/can't ship to where you're moving in the first place? You're an adult, (20 according to your "real age" field,) and as long as your paying for the shipping yourself what you ship shouldn't be any of your parents business. If you have the money, pay out-of-pocket and just don't tell them that you shipped something. If they're asking because they're paying your shipping charges, this should solve that issue. If you can't afford to ship the package yourself, there are a few of other options you can try too.

Option #2 if above isn't feasible

Store some of your stuff at your parents, and pick up diapers later when you visit

And yes, if you have to move into a place next to a friend of your mother's, you have much larger problems than being out $70 for diapers you can't hold onto.

Colorado is a big place, where are you headed? Are you going to school? Near a school?

"And yes, if you have to move into a place next to a friend of your mother's, you have much larger problems than being out $70 for diapers you can't hold onto." this is kind of insulting. yes I am going near a school.

My father was very controlling like your parents seem to be. He even tried to make me drug test in my twenties. My answer was to get a job and work my ass off to support myself. I took any job I could to pay the bills and tuition. He still tries to dictate to me what I should do with my life but it's easier to tell him to fuck off when he has no skin in my life. As a result I have been financially supporting myself since I was 16, had my first real job at 15 and a half.

You are an adult now. Make no excuses nor shift any blame to the parents. Pull yourself up by your boot straps and take care of business. Box those diapers up and ship them, or donate them to your local thrift store and buy new ones later. Those are your options.

well I am down to one pack of abriforms. I still have another month left. I used a whole bunch in these last few days my parents left town. I didn't expect them to be leaving town at the time I made this thread. I could definitely imagine myself using up a pack of them by the time I leave or at least just having a few left over that I could stuff inside my suit case or something before I leave.

Long story short, quit picking on Just a Person for still living under the guidance of his parents. Its a tough world for the younger generation, much tougher than every one preceding it going back to the industrial revolution when labor laws were put in place.

Just to be clear, I wasn't picking on Just a Person, TBlazer. I completely understand that many Millennials live with their parents, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as the parents remember that the key word in the phrase "adult children" is adult. It's one thing to share a living space with your parents, but it's another entirely to let them control your life because you're sharing a living area. My issue is with parents who try to micromanage the lives of their adult children by treating them like they're under the age of 18 again and searching their private belongings or questioning what they send/receive in the mail. In this case the adult children are the ones who need to try and set up some boundaries to remind their parents that the fact that they're income is low doesn't make them any less of an adult.