LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

free diaper interest (no free diapers sorry guys)

beckycat

i was in chat room and made a joke about robin hood been AB stealing diapers from the rich and giving to the poor, and members responded saying as long as they aren't this type of diaper, it got me thinking is they a type of diaper out there that you wouldnt even have if you got it for free

I won't say what I'm thinking but there are cloth-like backed disposables whichndon;t do that <_< There's also website which sells diapers but is not allowed here. I would not want to be connected with them in any way whatsoever, including those diapers, but I'd wear them if there was no conection ;) Otherwise I have no reservations- I'll try any kind of diapers that might fit just to see what they're like. Experimenting with any diapers is fun :girl_happy:

• Like 1

If It was free, I'd probably take anything no matter how bad it was or what size it was. If it's too small I can stick it into something else and if it's too large I can get creative about how I wet it. If it's not absorbent enough I can just but something better under it and have some fun being wet. If someone gave me cloth I'd probably try to trade it with another person who had disposables that was interested in the cloth ones, but one way or another I'd make sure they got used.