Should moderators be displayed

tayiie

Should moderators be displayed  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

I have that I'm a chat mod on my profile but usually if people need a mod I can see and step in or I introduce myself as a mod to some new people and for any other time if someone in chat needs a mod other people in chat know who the mods are and inform them.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Simple way is to change the mods text color.. But if left with no markings they can watch chat secretly without the new folk knowing and catch anything being bad :P

Tara, I luv you girl but you need to relax, and not come into the chat room with this negativity. I know you are pissed about losing your mod powers. I am sure you can and will work this out but storming into the room in a hail of gun fire isn't the right way. Take it up with Site Admin, and I am sure you'll get it all figured out. Please don't do anything stupid to get yourself banned because you are one of the few real life people

I've never seen such porch climbing for supremacy than wanting to be a moderator in a chat room. It gives you such power over everyone because your profile says you have a badge. It's nothing more than a wet diaper badge. It's like being a security guard but with out a gun. What is it about being a mod. Who cares? You got removed, move on. There's more to life than worrying about little shit like this.

Pardon? Forum mods have the badge. That's transparent as can be. Unless you're referring to wanting to know who's a chat mod while on forum, or saying the 'don't be a dick' policy is too vague.