LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

you mean a pill to make you not like diapers anymore. That's a tough one. Sure life might be easier without this desire. But would it be worth it ? I mean my love of wearing diapers is part of who i am and im not even the most comfortable with it like others here. I've always been at odds with myself and diapers but to "be normal" would cut out an important part of me.

So my answer would have to be no.

I would also add that any girl you love should at least try to accept your love of diapers. I know it's a hard conversation. I know. But is a life with this girl worth it if you have to hide who you are?

Why did you tell your parents? Do they tell you of there "strange fetish(es)"... Honestly I'm not surprised they were confused when their kid starts having weird sexual/fetish conversations with them.

Wouldn't you want an open minded gal? Sure it might seem odd but there are stranger fetishes out there, it's not as though she would have to participate. (Although if she did, yay for you) it could still be a private thing.

When i told my then girlfriend, now wife i was 20 and it was a terrifying conversation. Not only did she accept me, she sometimes even participates. She didn't see what the big deal was. She even sort of understands the allure.

I can't promise your lady will be the same, but i can tell you that not being honest about who you are went help matters. If your gal isn't open minded enough to hear you out, i don't know how happy you will be.

Im like you, i have always felt ashamed of my diapers and im not great at discussing my feelings, but there's nothing wrong with you. It took me a long time to get that and i still suffer for it. If my wife hadn't been open minded i doubt i would have stayed with her. You will never be happy if you are hiding who you are. There's nothing wrong with you, so don't hide.

looks like this topic has already gotten a lot of attention! Telling your parents is probably something that deserves a topic all on its own. I'm not sure if you mean a "straight" pill to make someone....well, straight, or a straight pill to purge out all fetishes. Kinda looks like you meant sexuality in the OP and then fetishes in a later post. But to respond mainly to the OP:

Well DP, you just might have to join the 'army' of us self-employed people- we're all to weird to be hired by someone else :P TBH every business owner I've ever met (and that's quite a few) always has some kind of inherent odd problem which keeps them from succeeding under someone else's leadership but they can do very well without that B) That's just a part of why I believe our individuality must be allowed to grow and express itself. To kill the oddity will kill the person's chance for happiness so embrace it and see where life takes you :)

I think if there was anything in reality along the lines of what you're talking about, it would be some sort of pre-natal genetic screening. While we aren't certain yet, it's looking more and more likely that being gay is largely due to genetics rather than environmental causes. Since your genes are set from birth there's never going to be a pill that turns you straight or otherwise.

I think if there was anything in reality along the lines of what you're talking about, it would be some sort of pre-natal genetic screening. While we aren't certain yet, it's looking more and more likely that being gay is largely due to genetics rather than environmental causes. Since your genes are set from birth there's never going to be a pill that turns you straight or otherwise.

Well. Science is not my "side" of the brain. But I don't understand how you can be genetically coded to have a fetish. I can understand how you could be genetically more likely to have an addiction - as addiction is addiction is addiction whether it be alcohol or drugs or hoarding or what. But there is a metaphorical sea of fetishes out there. How can you be genetically predisposed to want to include an object in your sex life, when you don't even know what that object is (yet)? Maybe it's an imprint thing. Like, just, whatever fetish that is compatible with your genes / personality that you come across first - that's what you get stuck with.

Well. Science is not my "side" of the brain. But I don't understand how you can be genetically coded to have a fetish. I can understand how you could be genetically more likely to have an addiction - as addiction is addiction is addiction whether it be alcohol or drugs or hoarding or what. But there is a metaphorical sea of fetishes out there. How can you be genetically predisposed to want to include an object in your sex life, when you don't even know what that object is (yet)? Maybe it's an imprint thing. Like, just, whatever fetish that is compatible with your genes / personality that you come across first - that's what you get stuck with.