LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can We redifine AB/DL/TB ABDL to include..........

Excellent $.02...DL is probably the best label for what I like for myself, but I wouldn't want to not want to talk with an AB, or sometimes even participate in some of the age/roleplaying that goes on in chat.

There is also the matter of "How much". Now, I am disinclined to have relevant discussions with Sissy and do not go in the Sissy Room without a compelling reason and I will not have any discussions about poop or adult sex; period. Now I may discuss other things with a sissy, but NOT Sissy matters. The meaning of a dress is totally different for them , qua Sissy, than for me. I find AB a bit too contrived although I would be willing to discuss other matters with them. The same thing with DL. I wish to avoid the gross and truly Mondo Bizarro

Now as for me I am an LG or ALG, my age and other things give me some AB attributes So you might say I am ABLG or more properly, a Very Little Girl. At "turning 5" I have enough in me to be recognizable as a girl but not as a full 5 or 6 year old, As far as age went, in the second eighth of DPF's life the progression went Baby, Toddler, Pre-Schooler, which could cover "nursery school" or Kindergarten which was not universal, Grade Schooler, Middle Schooler/Jr. High and Teen. So I would be a Pre-Schooler Little Girl. That is a bit awkward so Very Little Girl or VLG would do. At the crossroads of being a baby/toddler and a little girl. One reason that works best for me is because it was in that 4-3/4-5-1/4 age range that I recognized dolls as a kind of person, the name "Christine" started to affect me and I developed the tiara fancy. And when people told me that thosse were "for girls" it did not bother or deter me since I had already decided that girls were perfectly fine people so it must be alright to be one. I was starting to become mixed gender in my tastes and probably my psychology. Earlier, at about 4-1/2. I noted that grownups come in pairs; one of each so that told me that this had to be "right". When I was 6 and there was becoming the usual antipathy between the groups, I recalled my observation and decided I did not want to say or do anything I would have to take back later. I had had to do that in a couple of minor things and it did NOT sit well with me

Back to "redefining" the site. Why? If you pick your own label and it fits within the site then there is no problem. I am not so self-absorbed that I think the site should be built just for me. I pick and choose what I like in the manner of a buffet; what I do not want, I do not take. I also try to bring things and build things here to make for a more focused and active way of (specifically LG but have offered help to anyone who wants to do a retro LB thing: I can take you from 1950's balsa airplanes to 1970's pinball: Spacemen, cowboys, medieval and dinos. How about a "movie" section of the late 50's early 60's sci-fi flicks called "Bug Juice Theatre"?) life here. It is a pity that DailyDi could not find a satisfactory social group module, but we do have enough to be able to make them and with everything but a member-input "Files" section. If I could find a way to do that, I would explain it to the rest and we could challenge Yahoo Groups itself for quality. The site is a general category. How you fit in is your own nevermind. Ditto who you fit in best and better with

• Like 1

The advantage of "spectrum" labelling is that you are not all or none pigeion holed. For AB, there were also subsets depending on play age even as far back as DPF in the middle 1980's, most of which are now Adult Kid. Also Sissy, from BDSM/FemDom seems to be "spectruming" with Little Girl which is from AB/AK although I do not think that a 3 year old has a significan gender identity qua 3 year old. I think AB (Girl or Boy) is more like "treated as" than gender identity. IRL the first time I remember thinking in those terms, I was maybe 4-1/3 and was playing with a wind-up train set

The advantage of "spectrum" labelling is that you are not all or none pigeion holed. For AB, there were also subsets depending on play age even as far back as DPF in the middle 1980's, most of which are now Adult Kid. Also Sissy, from BDSM/FemDom seems to be "spectruming" with Little Girl which is from AB/AK although I do not think that a 3 year old has a significan gender identity qua 3 year old. I think AB (Girl or Boy) is more like "treated as" than gender identity. IRL the first time I remember thinking in those terms, I was maybe 4-1/3 and was playing with a wind-up train set

It might be that the "Princess" items are brightly colored and attractive looking and would attract any 3 year old

Please read my blog entry about "The Making of a Little Girl". I am a bit more complex than that. It is a long story and I do not wish to get into it here. By the time I was 5, playing in the mud and jumping in puddles stopped appealing to me because of the consequences. You would not believe what I was doing when I was not with the girls, go see the Little Boys' Tree Fort (I love that image). Iet us just say I had the best of both worlds

It might be that the "Princess" items are brightly colored and attractive looking and would attract any 3 year old

Please read my blog entry about "The Making of a Little Girl". I am a bit more complex than that. It is a long story and I do not wish to get into it here. By the time I was 5, playing in the mud and jumping in puddles stopped appealing to me because of the consequences. You would not believe what I was doing when I was not with the girls, go see the Little Boys' Tree Fort (I love that image). Iet us just say I had the best of both worlds

It is ALWAYS more complicated. That is because labels are snapshots and approximates. ABDL Pixel enabled one to have more than one label. We, however have the "About me" that can be custom made to what we want. One Sci-fi forum, using the same software as DD, has the about me on its own page accessed by a button on the left side, However they do not have Blog and Gallery. Still a wider "about me" field would be nice since it could be not as tall

Since I could have only one account here I chose the LG. I could put together an LB about me from the 1950's that would blow most of the minds here

It is ALWAYS more complicated. That is because labels are snapshots and approximates. ABDL Pixel enabled one to have more than one label. We, however have the "About me" that can be custom made to what we want. One Sci-fi forum, using the same software as DD, has the about me on its own page accessed by a button on the left side, However they do not have Blog and Gallery. Still a wider "about me" field would be nice since it could be not as tall

Since I could have only one account here I chose the LG. I could put together an LB about me from the 1950's that would blow most of the minds here