LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Actress Would Be Your Perfect Mommy?

Annette Funachello would have been a Great teen babysitter but from that era only Doris Day could be the mommy.............now debbie renolds as Tammy, again, WOW!

Today is Maria Bello, the high class prostitute who starred with Mel Gibson in PAYBACK

• Like 1

:Crylol: I would have to say and I don't care if I spell her name right because I would be caller her mommy. :P "Heather Lockleara" she played on spin city with Michael Fox. :wub:

Baby Jay NY

How about Marlo Thomas (That Girl) oh baby.

:o Did I hear that correctly? (or am I showing my age too? :P )

Did wetvinyl really say he loves me?!?

D :blush: lly

Yes Dolly, you heard correctly... all women have something potentially loveable about them, but when I hear that British accent... oh, my, yes.

Indeed, dear... you are loved and appreciated... from (alas) afar :blush:

And no, I'm not British... but my family did come over from York-- in about 1830 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

One of my best friends is the daughter of a once very big deal producer and studio executive. Her mother (still alive) started out as a wannabe actress, settled for being a trophy wife and then became an agent specializing in child stars. From age 3 until age 20 my friend was either a principal or regular recurring cast member in several popular series. She never had perfect bladder control as a child and teenager. Then at about age 25 her daytime control started to fail.