LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i hope people like this aren't serious

So I was watching a bunch of AB videos on YouTube and started reading comments and on not one, but a bunch there is a guy claiming to be offended, saying the guy is a mental mess and that he shouldn't be alive, either the guy making these horrible comments is a troll of the worst kind and/or he has a horrible or non-existent life. Live and let live right? If he honestly doesn't like the vids, why keep going back, its not like there's a gun to his head with someone saying he has to keep doing that sort of stuff.

• Like 1

"Peope Are Stupid & They Suck", and this guys comments you refer to simply prove it. Some people feel so small inside that they have to destroy other people to build themselves up....don't make the mistake of taking fools like that seriously....they don't deserve it...just scoff at them & continue to live your life as YOU see fit

"Peope Are Stupid & They Suck", and this guys comments you refer to simply prove it. Some people feel so small inside that they have to destroy other people to build themselves up....don't make the mistake of taking fools like that seriously....they don't deserve it...just scoff at them & continue to live your life as YOU see fit

I am laughing at that joker and unlike in the past im not trying to get rid of my AB/DL side.

YouTube comments are always full of trolls who say horrible and hideous stuff, regardless of what the video is about. So the fact that the YouTube Comments on a video about a topic that most people aren't familiar with or comfortable with has typical horrendous YouTube comments does not surprise me.

YouTube comments are always full of trolls who say horrible and hideous stuff, regardless of what the video is about. So the fact that the YouTube Comments on a video about a topic that most people aren't familiar with or comfortable with has typical horrendous YouTube comments does not surprise me.

but then you have to question why there is nothing else they could do? I mean being a troll like that must be the most boring thing ever. I usually watch TV or play video games, but there's also playing sports, board games, card games, computer games, and just plain trying to have a life, making friends and hanging out with friends, and hopefully at some point getting a job.

Like most similar slang phrases, this one is going out of style rather quickly. I've heard few use it other than teens, and that immature demographic is why nobody wants to be associated with it anymore. There's nothing intelligent about making disparaging remarks towards other kinds of people anyway ;)

Like most similar slang phrases, this one is going out of style rather quickly. I've heard few use it other than teens, and that immature demographic is why nobody wants to be associated with it anymore.

It's interesting that you say that Bettypooh, because I still hear people say it regularly, including people who are very supportive of gay rights. Perhaps the most ironic use of that phrase though is when people I know who are openly gay say "that's gay" to refer to something that sucks along with their straight friends proving that it's not really the point of contention that it used to be. You're right though, disparaging remarks are generally unintelligent.

Sorry but ' Hijacked' by who? 'Stolen'? Emotive in the extreme. Actually G.A.Y. came from Polari the made up language that was used back in those dark times when homosexuality was a criminal act, its stands for 'good as you' same with words like N.A.F, meaning normal as f**ck in other words straight.

Other people heard it and it became a euphemism, so no one stole or highjacked anything, just the good old English language evolving.

Maly.

some people just like to bully. who knows why they do it. it makes me upset whenever I see people commenting on abdl and dl stuff like it's bad. I often post about dl stuff on 4chan and I surprisingly don't get a whole lot of back lash because a lot of people are abdl or dl on there and I don't get called out that much for it.

People bully in order to make someone else lesser in their eyes. This makes the bully feel bigger or more important about them selves. It quite sad to see someone so unsure of them selves they need to make someone else even less unsure to compensate for it. Sad, but true.