LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a bit worried

There is a BIG difference in having my superiors believe I wear a diaper vs. being a pedophile. I believe you really need to sort out that difference first then maybe you won't be so concerned with others finding out.

I am used to people jumping to the wrong conclusions about me because I enjoy working with young children and have done it all my life. As long as my private life remains private. there should be no problems. But yes, I would worry about people misjudging me if my personal enjoyment were to be unveiled, especially that since I not only enjoy diapers, but I also like dressing the part of a toddler girl. (Toddler to six-year-old depending on my mood).

And then you have to legitimatly prove that the diapers you wear are indeed for medical reasons and have records that back you up.

Sorry I have to disagree with that statement.

It is impossible to prove you need diapers or not.

Incontinence is a self diagnosed condition, there are no tests that can confirm or deny that you couldn't hold it.

The tests the medical community currently has all relate to looking for abnormalities in the system. Even if everything is normal appearing, incontinence can still occur. The medical community knows alot about the urinary tract, but not everything. The reasons for many cases of incontinence can not be found and for some no treatment is possible.

There is absolutely no requirement to seek medical help for incontinence, in fact, a lot of people wait many years before going to a doctor about their condition. I'm sure some never tell the doctor at all.

Incontinence is also a very widely defined condition. There is no typical case, everyone has unique symptoms that are never the same for any two people.

There are many very legitimate reasons why someone would wear a diaper sometimes and not all the time.

Incontinence is an uneven condition, sometimes it's predictable, other times not.

Even if someone doesn't wear a diaper all the time, no one could tell if you were wearing a pad at that time.

In short, you have the upper hand. You can easily claim medical need, impossible to prove otherwise.

Fairly easy to make people who release info look like jerks meddling in your medical issues.

I have to think about my children considering the possibility they might get bullied about my lifestyle so that is why I don't go on TV about it or post any photos of my family in my blog or my house and other things or even use their names or anyone else's except for myself. They are still young but this is for when they are older. It's one thing to find out I wear diapers but I don't want them to know about me being a AB/DL or else they could make the wrong assumption and call CPS and be harassed by them and having to prove I am a fit parent because of ignorance. A diaper alone won't make anyone call CPS or make any worse assumptions but if they found out I was into this then yeah there is that possibility.

The reasons for many cases of incontinence can not be found and for some no treatment is possible.

There is absolutely no requirement to seek medical help for incontinence, in fact, a lot of people wait many years before going to a doctor about their condition. I'm sure some never tell the doctor at all.

Incontinence is also a very widely defined condition.

Sorry I have to disagree with that statement.

It is impossible to prove you need diapers or not.

Incontinence is a self diagnosed condition, there are no tests that can confirm or deny that you couldn't hold it.

The tests the medical community currently has all relate to looking for abnormalities in the system. Even if everything is normal appearing, incontinence can still occur. The medical community knows alot about the urinary tract, but not everything. The reasons for many cases of incontinence can not be found and for some no treatment is possible.

Incontinence is also a very widely defined condition. There is no typical case, everyone has unique symptoms that are never the same for any two people.

There are many very legitimate reasons why someone would wear a diaper sometimes and not all the time.

Incontinence is an uneven condition, sometimes it's predictable, other times not.

Even if someone doesn't wear a diaper all the time, no one could tell if you were wearing a pad at that time.

In short, you have the upper hand. You can easily claim medical need, impossible to prove otherwise.

Fairly easy to make people who release info look like jerks meddling in your medical issues.

There's the crux of the problem. Of all animals, only humans make a big deal of bodily excretions :bash: it is a natural process to pee and poop when you need to and it's not anything unnatural to have happen to you- after all you do it for your entire life :lol: I'm not advocating peeing on your friends new carpeting thougfh; that would be a problem :screwy:

Rusty, I'm not disagreeing with you, rather I'm just pointing out that we, as humans, have created the "natural" and "unnatural" here and sometimes we extend that further as with our pets like you mentioned. What is truly natural is to immediately pee or poop whenever you need to regardless of how much your particular body is able to retain in between. Seen that way, then is becomes clear that any problems people have with bodily eliminations or diapering are self-created and not really natural at all :P In a natural environment there is no "proper place" or "proper time" for this- that's how all the other animals deal with it and they don't seem to have any problems because of it ;) It would be impossible for us to maintain our modern social ways if we followed suit, but that's my point- how you see this is what makes it into what it becomes to you, and that is going to bear on how others see it when the subject arises between you and them :mellow: Knowing how stupid a lot of people are it's only natural to have sonme concern about what they will think, but so long as you can show the more intelligent approach (yours) anyone else involved will see that if there is a problem going on, it's that someone is being stupid (them) :rolleyes:

I'd be covered on that part rusty pins. If I ever actually had to "prove it", I could slam down several very thick and heavy dockets full of papers, visit notes, tests, etc. That would absolutely shut up any persons claim to the validity of my needing to wear diapers.

I get where you're coming from on this part. Having even just one piece of paper documenting this need from some time in the past would establish your validity (real or not).

• Like 1

great debate going on here. Thank you all for your contributions, i can see that now I feel sort of a bit paranoid whilst really all i have to do is be cautious and if anybody accuses me of being a paedophile i will sue their arses quicker than you can blink.

I now have to use diapers all the time after an operation went a bit wrong but it is still the association with paedophiles that gets me annoyed.

Needing to defend yourself as to why you are wearing diapers when some disgruntaled parent or your boss raises questions or claims against you and may accuse you of being a pedofile because you were found out to be wearing a diaper

Nope, I don't have to prove anything. They do.

Innocent until proven guilty.

I will not be granting any requests for medical info especially if accused of a crime.

Once the police have determined there is no evidence to proceed with, I would start a suit for compensation. Could probably get that done on contingency.

Not worried about police investigation either, they are also prohibited from releasing medical info.

It would obviously be a situation to be avoided if possible, but shouldn't cause worry because the only real danger is if you give out too much info.

The most important point is to remain silent. What you say can be used against you even if it seems to you that the info will help your cause.

Remember police investigators are very experienced questioners and you are not. Do not give out any info.

If you suffer fallout not criminal related, a human rights, or labour complaint would be the way to seek redress.

An accusation of criminal behavior is a serious act, if it's wrong the courts or a hearing panel will make an attempt to rectify that if you insist they do.

Worry is pointless, action is better.

If you're worried about getting railroaded, support things like innocence projects.

Don't criticize judges for acquitting people that the crown failed to prove guilt.

I know, it's hard to stand up for yourself when you've spent the better part of your life hiding.

I will not allow my life to be ruled by fear.

• Like 1

You do realize even if you are innocent, it can still affect you what people think. Even though you are not a pedophile and it's been proven, people can still think you are and it can still affect how others treat you such as having employment, and you sure don't want harassment and disrespect because they believed a rumor. This has also happened to people who were falsely accused of a crime they didn't commit so they have a hard time getting employment or having friends because people still believe they did it and got away with it.

You do realize even if you are innocent, it can still affect you what people think. Even though you are not a pedophile and it's been proven, people can still think you are and it can still affect how others treat you such as having employment, and you sure don't want harassment and disrespect because they believed a rumor. This has also happened to people who were falsely accused of a crime they didn't commit so they have a hard time getting employment or having friends because people still believe they did it and got away with it.

Not going to be much of a life living in fear.

I don't care what the stupid people think.

I know the truth and so do my friends and employers.

You are making a big assumption that the fallout from an accusation like this will have all negative consequences.

It is equally possible that it would be a rallying cry to your friends, family, employers to show their support for you.

I know if I was falsely accused, I would have a crowd standing behind me demanding to testify on my behalf.

The real concern is allowing the fear to prevent you from living a fulfilling life.

• 3 weeks later...

How you handle any situation will affect it's outcome :mellow: How vulnerable you are to problems is often related to how you have acted in the past and at the present time too. Approached sensibly and with some caution, life generally doesn't hand you big problems- those usually go to those who don't follow that path :rolleyes: But since it can happen you keep that in mind and make yourself as ready for anything as you can so long as that doesn't become an obsession in itself! There's enough in life that deserves worry without adding more unneeded ones to your burden :whistling: