LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snuggies...are they worth the pre-order

h200420012

I also have been following them. While I didn't get the pre-release, the reviews seem pretty promising. Given that they already upgraded them to bigger tapes and more bulk, I am going to put in a order, if they can send me a case for the same price as a pack in shipping, might as well grab them. Looks to be a good diaper all the way around. Given that I wear a small in Drys and Moli's, and these only start at medium I should be able to get a decent fit and probably close to even on absorbancy. Price is a bit up, but not overly so on such a niche diaper. Will review when they get here. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Their website states they will have the product by the end of november, but that doesn't mean they will ship by then. My guess is they will start shipping out in december. If I get them before the end of the year I'll be happy. As with pre-orders. They come when they come. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered some, Im in Australia so they shouldnt take as long to get here hopefully, expecting them any time now. though i havent heard anything about them being shipped to me yet