LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Jokes

DailyDi

On 7/14/2020 at 9:10 AM, BabyJune said:

Is the priest who puts the cloth on the crucifix during Easter considered a cross-dresser?

That is treated as a very low-status job. In fact, One practitioner of that art whom I knew was being flown to Los Crucis was being teased about it so badly by the person flying the plane that he had to punch his pilot

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/13/2020 at 7:59 AM, BabyJune said:

I am waiting to see a concert where George Strait opens for Marvin Gaye.

Unless it's holographic, that would be on the "Night Shift".

• Like 1
On 10/14/2014 at 8:01 PM, DailyDi said:

Let's hear them!

Are you satified? Be careful what you wish for. Take a lesson fron Col. Darren Nelson; Anthony Nelson's older brother:

Two years earlier than his brother, in 1963, he flew the same mission using the same model capsule, and was also lost. He came down in the Sahara and when he climbed out of the  capsule, he found a lamp. Having seen it in stories, he picked it up and said "I wish I was between the leges of a gorgeous blonde" and rubbed it

POOFF! he was a tampon being used by Brigitte Bardot

• Haha 1

I wanted to grow up to be a teacher, but that changed when I heard that you had 6 periods a dsay

My lady boss was complaining to me one day that she'd gained weight and couldn't get into her pants. I told her, "I know the feeling. I can't get into your pants, either." (Never did).

I told my cousin Alystra Tarilise that I would love to get under Tiara Fairy Auriandra's skirt and to keep that a secret. Well, Alystra Tarilise told Tiara Fairy and she took it off and put it over my head

I am very aerophibic, but I think I ca rise above it

The therapist said I had severe acrophobia but I an NOT falling for that

I was told I have nictophobia. Now THOSE are dark tidings

One therapist found out my deepest secrat; I have ailuraphobia. Who let the cat out of the bag?

Another therapist dared to say I had herpephobia. That rotten snake

I never got what the therapist who said I had cosophobia meant by that. Then it dawned on me

• Haha 1

I saw my ex-girlfriend the other day. She has come down a peg or ten. She was driving a sub compact

whisk.jpg

• Haha 1

With all this talk about the banana trick, the marshmallow trick, or all of these different types of plugs, I just can't ever see myself putting anything up my own butt.

So I got myself a mirror.

I met the guy who married my ex-wife 40 years ago and he asked how long I knew her and I said, "since she was a Boy Scout's hatchet"

• Confused 2
On 7/17/2020 at 7:26 PM, dyperbole said:

That reminds me -- the local Rexall Drugs sells tampons with bells on them!  

But just for the Christmas period.......

Fooled me; I thought it was the one about putting the bell on Pussy

One day while my (lady) boss and I were driving through the country we came across a field where two cows were "making love." We stopped to watch and I said to her, "I'd like to do that." When the bull dismounted, she told me, "He's done. go ahead."

Well, now that your attempts to put a move on her were re-boef'ed*, how are thing udderwise?

*Boef ["buff" Fr. beef]

UGH!!!... You might find this udderly dispicable, but another possibility is she just wasn't in the

'moooooooooo d'... Cow about that one????

That old heffer just didn't want to be bull-ied into sex.. ?

The cat'll get you for that

Yes, and you are trying to milk it for all it is worth, too :)

You are probably right, I will just go and read METAMORPHOSIS by Calfka

Well, I have to if I am to steak my claim at being any good