LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think im brewing up a UTI

Last few mornings diaper smelled real strong of amonia. And today my day time diapers are starting to smell after amonia. Looks like a trip to the docs monday. No changes in foods,drinks or meds. So thats rulled out.

*yuck* i cant even stand cran-berry on thanksgiving(thay make me puke) so i prefer water or just peeing or a med from the dr

mind you i dont care for plain water its to bland

i love the sauce but not the plain juice, i love the blended juices like cran-grape and cran-apple, just not regular cranberry juice as it's way too bitter for me.

i love the sauce but not the plain juice, i love the blended juices like cran-grape and cran-apple, just not regular cranberry juice as it's way too bitter for me.

The mixed juices (as well as some "Cranberry juice") are usually made from concentrates which reduces the effectiveness of their natural properties :( Much "Orange juice" is similar :o Concetrates allow them to 'water down' and extend the resulting juice with less QC needed to ensure a consistent product; in other words it's cheaper for them to make with no otgher real benefit <_< Read the label carefully and get only the ones which say "Not from concentrate" or "100% pure" for best effect. Or make your own, especially if you can get the fruits or berries fresh from local growers. That can be ten times better for you than juice from concentrates and is usually tastier too B)

Cranberry juice and cranberry sauce is a bit different. Plus, cranberry juice comes in many different flavors. Don't discount the juice just because you don't like the sauce.

i cant even drink those just a sip will make me gag

Try AZO Cranberry capsules. I've had a few UTI's that I've gone to the doctor for, then a scrip for antibiotics. It's not cheap!

Then I tried the AZO Cranberry caps.. They've knocked out a few UTI's and it's less then $10. I find them at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc..