LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chafing while walking

Stroller

I'm in the US and I wear Absorbency Plus Level 4 diapers on my walks. I use J&J cornstarch powder and don't have

a problem with chafing. Also I don't wear plastic pants with my disposables. I only wear panties as a diaper cover

over them.

That's actually caused from the bulkiness of the diaper, not it being on too tight. The added thickness (especially if you're wet) is causing more friction, which then irritates your thighs.

I had this same problem a while back. I used petroleum jelly and rubbed it on my thighs just before walking. It cuts down on the friction, and helps your skin to heal. Eventually my skin got tougher so I didn't need it any more.

I agree with Brian. I get the same issue if my diapers are extra thick, ie Fabines, Abena or multiple layers, and I don't remember having any problems when I wore Tena Slip or cuddlz. Real shame because I love a nice sunny walk in bulky diapers. Might look into lubing up rather than just using cream when I change in future.

The key is with the thickness between your thighs causing a rubbing type burn or rash, that you need to lubricate your skin. It doesn't have to be petroleum based though. Try using KY jelly or any other water based lube.

Look into a product called " Body Glide." It's what a few runner friends and myself use (they don't know I run in diapers/pullups.) It's kinda like chap stick in its feel and is absorbed without any kind of unwanted mess.

Just checked out their website- all natural product, no petroleum base, seems this might be the answer many have been looking for :thumbsup: They also have another product called "Skin Glide"- not fully plant-based loke "Body Glide" but close, and neither shows any ingredients I can identify as being bad for plastics ;) I seem to recall overhearing some cyclists talk about using this stuff to prevent chafing but I can't trust my mind with little things like that anymore; I even have to look to be sure I'm fully clothed before I go outside nowadays :P

I also like a product called anal eaze. Not for just anal, it's water based, intended for use inside your body, and has a numbing capability to it too (for those sensitive areas or if you want to prolong cumming).

Look into a product called " Body Glide." It's what a few runner friends and myself use (they don't know I run in diapers/pullups.) It's kinda like chap stick in its feel and is absorbed without any kind of unwanted mess.

Thanks very much Kayla - just ordered some & we'll see how it goes!