LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how to say NO for a date without hurting someone's feelings?

I had a chat with a boy from a gay dating site. he said he was 18 but later it turned out he was only 16 - it wouldn't be a problem cause where i live the age of conset is 14- . the main problem is that he isn't my type at all. he looked differently on his pictures, and when i talked with him on skype it turned out he is a bit fat and not my type at all. He is kind and nice and a really cool little guy and i don't want to hurt his feelings. the problem is that he tells me he have already fallen in love with me. and i just don't know how to say i don't Love him that way. he is lonely . Doesn't have too many friends who accept him. but he isn't my type and even if he was i wouldn't want people to call me a pedophile.... cause our society wouldn't accept our realitionship even if its totally legal here... so, what should i do? please help!

Well drop the "fat" part. And simply explain everything you said above....I would probably reword the part about not your type too. Tell him the good parts that you like about him, but you don't share the feelings and the fact that he is underage doesn't work for you, I would then explain that because of that you just think it's best to sever contact.

Just tell him he is too young for you. You don't date anyone under 18. Hopefully in two years he will forget about you and have moved on and won't crawl back to you because he is now considered an adult.

i talked with him again. i told him gently i am asexual and i don't want to have sex with anyone -what is actually true-... he said he didn't want to "rape" me or anything like hat but he still wants to meet me. he also told that i misunderstood his feeling cause he isn't in love with me he just "LOVES" me. ok, he admitted that he has a crush on me. so, i think i'm going to meet him. i would like to have him as a friend cause he is cool and actually cute even if he is not my type...