LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wetness indicators

Touch the outside front or back: The old fashion way

Feeling it by hand, if necessary. However, I've had enough experience to know that if I change every 4-6 hours, I won't have a problem with leaking. Even though the diaper may not be saturated and may have several hours of capacity left, I feel it's safer to change too soon rather than too late. If anything unexpected comes up, I know that I don't have to worry about leaking. I know that when I start feeling wet on my rear end, that I'm getting into the danger zone and that I need to change very soon.

Color strips are more for the benefit of caregivers rather than for the diaper wearer. The strips allow them to visually check the condition of a patient's diaper rather than checking by feeling the diaper. It's faster and less invasive.

• Like 1

Well.. i used to make a big deal out of using a diaper just until it leaked (possibly partly the thrifty in me), for disposables i would not change until my diaper was wet all the way back across the top in back, this did have the added bonus and embarrassment of sometimes failing to change in time ;) Now that i am wearing most of the time, i change with a thought to my schedule. If i am about to leave my house for several hours, and would rather not have to make a pit stop to change, i will don a new diaper even if the one i am wearing is not thoroughly used.

I change on a schedule, but as been said here, that is an adaptation to wearing all day every day. I will change early if there is a mess, or I am peeing more then normal, but every 5 hours or so on normal days works just fine, and usually lines up with before I head to work, lunch break at work, when I get home, and just before bed, with overnight having 8 or so hours in a single diaper.