LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

staying in diapers after awakening

jesica

I'm pretty 'regular' early in the mornings and I don't enjoy pooping myself, but unless I'm dripping all over ther place I usually stay in my night diaper as long as I can :) I love wet diapers, that's a large part of their appeal to me- dry diapers seem kind of useless and silly to me except immediately after putting a new one on :P Nothing nicer than waking up soaked in the morning (especially if I didn't wake in my sleep) and enjoying it B)

I woke up this morning in a soggy 24/7 and wanted to stay in it after I flooded it when I got up :blush: I wanted to go out and get some coffee and such, but when I pulled on my shorts and sat down to do something it leaked :( leaving a wet spot on one side (it was a press out leak of maybe a teaspoon full) Soooooo, I thought for a minute, then pull on a pair of terry lined plastic pants to take care of leaks :thumbsup: sadly though, the diaper was so soggy at this point that no matter how over sized or baggy my shorts were, the diaper would show :( (I did a mirror check to see if anything was visible and I had a really saggy butt ) :blush: soooo.. I sadly took it off and changed into a pocket diaper and went about my day.

I really enjoy just wearing and using diapers...don't know why. Just the feeling of being able to just let go in my pants is fun, relaxing and comforting I guess....I miss that 24/7 though that was a very comfy diaper, nice and heavy and wet :D Oh well...I'll just keep going in the pocket diaper I have on now ;)

The wetter the better for me so I stay in my night diapers until they're full or I have things to do. I love pooping my diaper in the mornings and it comes pretty naturally now. Although I like keeping my messy diaper on as well, I will change after a while so I don't stink my house out too badly.

I have almost no control when I first wake up and find it takes at least an hour for my body to fully wake and to be able to #2 in the toilet. So I always keep my night diaper on when I first get up to stay dry and not waste a new diaper when I know potty time is coming

• 3 weeks later...

I wear thick overnight plastic-backed Dr P disposables at night. They are always pretty wet in the morning, but normally capable of absorbing more. So I always leave my night diaper on after I get up, and I drink tea and coffee while answering emails etc. Could be an hour, or (if I do not have to rush to work) it could be much more ... until the diaper can take no more. Wet diapers feel good ... warm and squishy (the Dr P overnights contain a LOT of gelling agent). Why change until you need to??

I wear thick overnight plastic-backed Dr P disposables at night. They are always pretty wet in the morning, but normally capable of absorbing more. So I always leave my night diaper on after I get up, and I drink tea and coffee while answering emails etc. Could be an hour, or (if I do not have to rush to work) it could be much more ... until the diaper can take no more. Wet diapers feel good ... warm and squishy (the Dr P overnights contain a LOT of gelling agent). Why change until you need to??

What site do you order them from? They might be worth trying out. I've never had a disposable yet that didn't leak horribly when I wet the bed.

I've been in the same situation. Never was able to find Dr. P diapers here in the US (for a steady and cost effective supply), but the new Dry24/7 diapers have been pretty good for me. Of course I also have to use a baby diaper as a booster.

I've been in the same situation. Never was able to find Dr. P diapers here in the US (for a steady and cost effective supply), but the new Dry24/7 diapers have been pretty good for me. Of course I also have to use a baby diaper as a booster.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Hiya. I buy from the supermarket ... I just bought more this morning (see below).

But I live in SE Asia, and there are very different brands here.

The Dr P overnight diapers are awesome in how much they can hold :thumbsup:

We have garbage over the counter stuff... I think a lot of it has to do with the million social stigmas in america where anything out side of normality is a national crisis :P