LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Bedwetter

stevewet

On 2/15/2024 at 6:24 AM, stevewet said:

11 years now since my bedwetting came  back.

For me it started again about 15 years ago but its off and on. Nothing for days sometimes and then back again.

• 1 month later...

I am fairly new to bedwetting, it started about 3 months ago.  I would wake up with cold soaked underwear and sheets.  My doctor found nothing really wrong and traced it back to the meds I am taking and a surgery several years ago.  He offered more tests (some were a little invasive).  When I asked what other options, he basically said diapers.  It was a little strange at first but now I'm used to them and like some others have posted, if I do wake up I just use the diaper and go back to sleep.  I'm comfortable enough now on weekends to keep a wet diaper on for a few hours after getting up and enjoy breakfast and coffee.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 4/7/2024 at 2:55 PM, DiaperGuyJ said:

I am fairly new to bedwetting, it started about 3 months ago.  I would wake up with cold soaked underwear and sheets.  My doctor found nothing really wrong and traced it back to the meds I am taking and a surgery several years ago.  He offered more tests (some were a little invasive).  When I asked what other options, he basically said diapers.  It was a little strange at first but now I'm used to them and like some others have posted, if I do wake up I just use the diaper and go back to sleep.  I'm comfortable enough now on weekends to keep a wet diaper on for a few hours after getting up and enjoy breakfast and coffee.  

I never rush to change when I get up if I am not going out. Funny how the body and brain adapts. 

On 1/9/2018 at 9:30 AM, Wet Knight said:

I'm a lifelong bedwetter.

It has never stopped me doing anything that I really wanted to do.

There were times when it could have been embarrassing, but it seldom turned out to be as bad as I expected.

Bedwetting has never stopped me living a full life.

On 1/23/2018 at 10:13 AM, dribbler said:

Like Eugene I am an older guy and have been both a child and now adult bed wetter.  Came out of diapers as a kid with a time when there were lapses for a few years, then pretty dry until about 45 when lapses started again. Have now been diapered nightly for over 15 years and don't think much about "enjoying" or "hating" it - just live with it and manage htings sa well as possible which is pretty easy except the nights I poop.

As a kid if I woke up wet and needed to go I would just lie there and let it happen.  As a adult I have to say old habits die hard!

I used to lay there and just wet the bed if I woke in the night. I was so used to sleeping in a wet bed I just couldn't be bothered to get up. I never knew for certain but I suspect my mother knew sometime I did it deliberately.

On 4/8/2018 at 9:12 PM, oldwetter66 said:

I sleep right thought it I wet my diaper don't wake up at all diaper is all ways wet in the morning some time my bed is too

Same here.

I stay in my soaked 4 layer nite diapers as long as I can, till my cloths are getting wet, and my wife starts to say you may want to change......... I Love a really soaked warm diaper, I do wear disposable , with a clothe lining, it depends on what I can find in the baby section of the second hand Store as to what cloth liner I have, so I get the cloth feel, and toss out the others.....

Also fairly new to bedwetting, about three months in to the journey. Not reliable every night, but I’m now at a place where if I drink(adult beverage ) before bed I simply know I will wake with a wet diaper. 

• Thanks 1
On 4/10/2024 at 11:12 AM, longislandguy said:

Also fairly new to bedwetting, about three months in to the journey. Not reliable every night, but I’m now at a place where if I drink(adult beverage ) before bed I simply know I will wake with a wet diaper. 

Good whiskey ensures I wet the bed

• Like 2