LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Black Day For Kids And Innerkids Alike

A day from darkest hell for InnerKids!

As an InnerKid, I hate all things adult and see things through the eyes of the children.

Sunday 30th July was the day the adults realised my fears, targeted children and murdered them in Qana, Lebanon.

This was no mistake! The Israelis claim there were terrorists there. That doesn't wash! Their surveillance equipment can see THROUGH buildings and pinpoint identities from satellites, so they knew who was in the basement. The state-of-the-science Israeli weaponry is technologically incapable of missing the target by more than 2 metres so we know where they were aiming.

Anyway, in 1976, 120 hostages were held by 7 terrorists at Entebbe airport. The Israelis sent in their crack troops and no terrorists survived and the only hostage casualties happened before the troops went in. 100 success then! They used this with success in the Gaza Strip and Golan Heights several times. Why then didn't they send these troops the mere 4 miles across the border into Qana and get the Hizbollah activists out without casualties? Because they didn't want to!

Someone in the military decided they wanted to win a war of terror by doing something so unspeakably, satanically evil it made the whole world, including Hizbollah, sick to the stomach. This is what they did in the most evil act in our lifetimes. They bombed the fleeing civilians off the roads back into the village. Then they targeted the children and murdered them.

This is not an anti-Israeli rant. If they hadn't done it the other side eventually would, or perhaps some other maniac sponsored or provoked by Bush, Blair or Iran. This is what happens when a moderate leader like Ehud Olmert puts weapons of mass destruction in the hands of maniac military oiks.

Life is too cheap these days and it seems our beautiful new generation is fair game to anybody with a weapon. Many of us will have seen the images of 9-month-old Abbas Hashem, forever sleeping in the innocence of his nappy and teddybear shirt, dragged from the rubble. I cannot live with this because we are all guilty by association.

Nobody in our rushed materialist society seems to care.

This is what I mean by the Evil Adult World.

While I agree that we are all guilty of some degree of complacency I disagree that we need to use caps and obtuse language. Look, the U.S. president is an idiot. We all know that, really he is. However the idiot let his aids/advisors guide him right up until they all left. So now he is on his own... and unfortunately when I wake up this won't be a dream...

-dw

First of all Hizbollah, is using women and children as human shields. These rockets, launched at Israle, are comming from residential areas. It is a bad thing. Nobody wants to see innocent people killed. As American's we killed innocent people to end a war. Nagasaki and Hiroshima come to mind here.

If Cuba was launching rockets aimed at Miami, do you thing America would restrain itself and not shoot back?

There is no negoiating with terrorist. The only solution for terrorist is to kill them.

As an InnerKid, I hate all things adult and see things through the eyes of the children.

Sunday 30th July was the day the adults realised my fears, targeted children and murdered them in Qana, Lebanon.

This was no mistake! The Israelis claim there were terrorists there. That doesn't wash! Their surveillance equipment can see THROUGH buildings and pinpoint identities from satellites, so they knew who was in the basement. The state-of-the-science Israeli weaponry is technologically incapable of missing the target by more than 2 metres so we know where they were aiming.

Anyway, in 1976, 120 hostages were held by 7 terrorists at Entebbe airport. The Israelis sent in their crack troops and no terrorists survived and the only hostage casualties happened before the troops went in. 100 success then! They used this with success in the Gaza Strip and Golan Heights several times. Why then didn't they send these troops the mere 4 miles across the border into Qana and get the Hizbollah activists out without casualties? Because they didn't want to!

Someone in the military decided they wanted to win a war of terror by doing something so unspeakably, satanically evil it made the whole world, including Hizbollah, sick to the stomach. This is what they did in the most evil act in our lifetimes. They bombed the fleeing civilians off the roads back into the village. Then they targeted the children and murdered them.

This is not an anti-Israeli rant. If they hadn't done it the other side eventually would, or perhaps some other maniac sponsored or provoked by Bush, Blair or Iran. This is what happens when a moderate leader like Ehud Olmert puts weapons of mass destruction in the hands of maniac military oiks.

Life is too cheap these days and it seems our beautiful new generation is fair game to anybody with a weapon. Many of us will have seen the images of 9-month-old Abbas Hashem, forever sleeping in the innocence of his nappy and teddybear shirt, dragged from the rubble. I cannot live with this because we are all guilty by association.

This is what I mean by the Evil Adult World.

Simply because this section of the board is for that! Well lets put it this way this section is for everything else except diapers proper.

On another side, the US had Absolutley nothing to do with this, so please don't bring the President into this, not to say we aren't trying diplomatic relations for cease fire. The world has been at war since the dawn of man so it should be of no surprise, that people are killing people somewhere in the globe at any given time and yes it is a shame that children are included. If the US intervenes in a war type action we are labled, if we don't same thing. You can't win.

If someone throws a rock at you, and you run away, they will just be there to do it to the next guy ( in la mans terms)

The Moral of this story, you are either in Politics someway, in the Military someway, or neither someway. Two of which can accomplish something, which two would be your decision, and ultimately the magority will decide the fate of others. So whining about it shows which catagory you tend to fall in. Just my two cents, and IMHO.

<_< Oh great another spouting moron... Well... Fuck... Guess I gotta reply to this one.

Well, I tend to hate all things kids, so its mutual I guess. Considering children are more of an economic crapshoot than of use since the Child Labor Laws were introduced at the end of the Industrial Age I would venture to say that you hate everything that is produced, such as, services, food, among other things.

Twisting your words, yes. But no worse than the mass media feeds you.

I believe it was actually a Monday for them. More in my next snippet.

This was no mistake! The Israelis claim there were terrorists there. That doesn't wash! Their surveillance equipment can see THROUGH buildings and pinpoint identities from satellites, so they knew who was in the basement.

Actually no, they couldn't identify who was in there, all they knew was that there was an influx of people in there. Sure its possible to identify that there are people in buildings through various means of infared and other forms of scanning. And sure satalites can identify a person. But not in conjunction, in order for a satalite to actually identify someone they have to be out in the open not under layers of cement.

As well they were recieving broadcasts from the headquarters (And lets not kid ourselves, it was a headquarters at that point.) so they had a pretty good idea that it was coming from there. And guess what, civilians were killed. You know why? Because the terrorists were holding the civilians hostage, they're used to America and Isreal being paper tigers and being more prone to argue amongst ourselves than take any form of action.

But things have changed, and their tatics aren't going to (And excuse me for stealing your word.) 'wash' anymore. It sucks that people die, but this is war, and as a famous and wise said: War is Hell.

Get over it and stop crying. In WWII thousands upon thousands of innocent people were killed, and not just the Isrealies. The UK was bombed to the point that the goverment seperated all the children from their parents. If you were even suspected of housing Jewish people you were inducted into POW camps.

But you're getting in a tizzy over civilians like this is the most incouragable act since the turn of the century. Its a paltry loss in comparison to other wars.

The state-of-the-science Israeli weaponry is technologically incapable of missing the target by more than 2 metres so we know where they were aiming.

This is true, and they did hit their target.

Bull shit, the Isrealies have been sending their troops all over the place, the problem is that they're getting involved in ambushes along the way. Just recently one troop was nearly wiped out. So don't you dare fucking say that they're not sending in troups, because even the mass media is reporting that ground troops have been deployed.

Someone in the military decided they wanted to win a war of terror by doing something so unspeakably, satanically evil it made the whole world, including Hizbollah, sick to the stomach.

What they didn't come to dinner when called? Kicked a dog off a table? Had sex with a donkey? Painted a Pentagram in blood on the floor and danced naked to summon some kind of demon? I doubt that they did anything 'satanically evil.'

And who the fuck are you to call Satanic worship evil. Just because they seperate themselves from god to the point of stupidly following the devil does not mean they're 'evil.' Evil and Good are just words to classify someones own justification of an action. So the whole world didn't become sick from their evil deeds, in fact I have been aplauding the Isreali march against terror, its high time that they struck back.

This is what they did in the most evil act in our lifetimes. They bombed the fleeing civilians off the roads back into the village. Then they targeted the children and murdered them.

Evil again eh? You know that word gets old real quick.

And excuse me?! Need I remind you that for the past twenty years and more fluently in the past three or four, that Isreal has been the target of Suicide Bombers, and bombs in general around their civilian districts, thousands upon thousands of Isreali children have been killed. And what they targetted one small village with maybe lets say twenty children at least. Hmmm Twenty to Thousands, I just don't see the evil here.

Lets theoretically say that they did target the children specifically, wouldn't it only be fair? An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth after all.

Oh its not an Anti-Islamic rant? But rather a Anti-War rant... Fucking Christ. You'd think Bush would have finally give up with all the bitching the world does about him.

I have not stained my hands... If you feel guilty then grab a gun and kill yourself. You're obviously straining to hold onto your grief. Just give up, honestly.

You're right, I don't fucking care. I don't care about you, I don't care about Bush, or the War, or the Isrealites or anybody but me. Because its my mentality that being a social and forthwright humanity is what caused all these wars in the first place. Its always something, Women, Wealth, Territory, Paranoia. I'm going to live my life the way I want and if that makes you mad or angry then you can go fornicate yourself with a rusty fork because I am not going to sit here and take your psychotic idealism about how I should give a crap about some infant I don't even know because he died.

If I see you trip on a curb or need a dollar for a soda then sure I'll help, but only because thats part of my perception of reality at the moment. I'm not evil, I care about the people around me, but only the people around me. I like having fun, and I like blowing off the stress that I face everyday by wrapping myself in a blanket and drinking heavily, smoking and having prolific sex with a twist of bondage, diapers and other kinks.

Don't worry about me, I'll only be here for seventy more years or so before I kick off and somebody replaces me.

Fuck you for being a busy body.

Well said Kanji...

People will always be killing people. The Israeli government has the right to protect it's citizens, if that means innocent people get in the way then boohoo... it's brutal... it's war, can you get over it? Civilians have always died in war, either by accident or on purpose (firebombings of Dresden and Tokyo by the RAF and USAAF in WWII spring to mind orders that came near enough from the very top, our histories are hardly squeeky clean). But in this case it's Hezbollah the rest of the world should save their bile for... they're the ones using civies as human shields, placing rocket launchers next to Mosques and hostpitals... provoking the Israelis into innadvertantly causing civilian casualties which in today's media frenzied world are going to be at the forefront of every soldier's mind from the lowliest buckshee private soldier to the top brass...

And I can guarentee next month there'll be a different area of conflict and all new atrocities for people to get teary eyed about. I can also guarentee that by next month most people, yourself probably included John will be saying 'Qana whuh?'

Today, right this instant, what would happen if you disamred Hizbollah and Hamas and left Israel's military intact? You'd have peace in the middle east for about a week until Iran or Syria could rearm them.

Same scenario except you disarm Israel and you'd have a holocaust to rival any death camp in Nazi Germany.

The simple matter is the Arabs, Persians and all muslims in general hate Israel. Israel would get along peacefully if every one of their neighbors except Egypt and Jordan weren't trying to obliterate them from existance.

Who gave anyone the right to claim land? It is an odd concept. You don't see Turkey trying to reclaim the Ottoman empire? You don't see Italy trying to reclaim all of Europe and half of Asia? What gives the Palestineans the right to ANY land they lost in war? The victor claims the spoils and he with the mighties weapon claims the most real estate.

Look at Iraq. It was never a country until the UK broke up their part of the Ottoman Empire at the end of WW I and made Iraq out of three areas, Baghdad, Basra and Mosul.

Focus on Lebanon, it was mostly Christian at the end of WW I when France created it out of the Ottoman Empire chunk they'd been given.

This is all pretty recent history, on the larger scale.

In more ancient history, the Jews have had ties to the middle east for millenniums before there were even any muslims to want to kill them. So if you want to say return land to the people that lived there the longest, then pack your bags and give everything back to the American Indians, pale face!