LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Were you an AB or DL first?

As far as nosy neighbors go. That is why god invented curtains and blinds

As far as healthcare personnel, maybe applying for Transgender status will help if that can be done with reasonable privacy. I am looking into that myself

As far as keeping it from becoming all-consuming. So what if that is what you are then that is what you are. "To thine own self be true". I was tought at an early age to "compartmentalize" it

As far as nosy neighbors go. That is why god invented curtains and blinds

As far as healthcare personnel, maybe applying for Transgender status will help if that can be done with reasonable privacy. I am looking into that myself

As far as keeping it from becoming all-consuming. So what if that is what you are then that is what you are. "To thine own self be true". I was tought at an early age to "compartmentalize" it

I'm a little confused about the "applying for transgender status" part. I've lived as female already since the nineties, and did all the necessary paperwork to change my name and gender on every official document except my birth certificate. Is that what you meant? I would still have the problem of how to hide such things as LG clothing, bottles and the like from the home-health personnel.

Why would you have to hide the clothes if you are already official a girl? and how were you able to classify as female if you had not been fully converted?

Why would you have to hide the clothes if you are already official a girl? and how were you able to classify as female if you had not been fully converted?

If the clothes are obviously "little girl"-like, that might raise some suspicions on the part of my caregivers. Some of them know about the pacifier, and I've never hid my dolls and stuffed animals; I fear little-girl clothing might be the one thing that causes them to finally connect the dots and figure out I'm ABDL. Bottles would be even more obvious. Or, if they've never heard of the ABDL lifestyle, they could come to the conclusion that I'm something far more sinister, like a child molester. Being transgender, I'm pretty high on the "weird" scale already, in the view of some of the aides. (A couple were too weirded out to see me more than once.) I don't want to confirm it for them.

Why did she put it on you? Did she do it as a joke?
She actually diapered me with one of my grandma's diaper. If I remember correctly, it was blue and I think called Promise. I'm not sure since I didn't push it and felt guilty being in a diaper my grandma would use. EDIT: I thought you asked what she put me in. My mistake! Anyways, she diapered because I was sitting on my grandmas bed playing with one of her diapers. If I remember correctly, I had the diaper out and was unfolding it and just touching it. It felt so soft and comforting that I really wanted to wear it. My mom noticed this, pushed me down onto my grandmas bed and pulled my pants off fairly easily. I was fairly young at the time, so I was quite small. My mom then lifted up my legs and diapered me just like a baby with this big blue disposable. Once done, my mom pulled my pants off and patted my bum. I don't know if it was a joke since I never actually used it, but it was one of my earliest wanting to be a baby moments. There are other moments where my mom babysat a couple babies where I would sneak some of their baby food, play with their baby toys, and even got into a a Graceco playpen and car seat. I didn't fit into the car seat, but it was great to just push my bum in it and rock in it a little. One of the babies had a walker that I tried to get into, but definitely didn't fit. I wish they made those walkers/bouncey things larger because I would love to bounce around the house in one of those things! There were times where I wished I was the baby being watched by my mom, nursing out of a baby bottle and drinking formula or breast milk and eating baby food. I never drank out of a bottle until several years later, but wow, there were so many filled possibly with breast milk or formula! I have a sense that I love diapers so much and want to be a baby so badly due to the fact that I was potty trained fairly early according to my mom. Sorry for getting completely derailed but reminiscing of my first time brought back lots of memories of my mom and the times I spent with her....

I was a DL lover first because I was a bed wetter until the age of 10. My mother would put me in cloth diapers and plastic pants every night before bed. As I got older I became more of an AB because I really enjoy being babied and wearing babyish clothing.

Originally just a DL, although I did the standard 'home made' experiments when younger it was nt until I was in my forties that I discovered adult sized plastic pants and disposable nappies.

It was only when I got together with my

I see a clear and strong pattern where DL's eventually become AB to a greater or lesser extent. it is as I said in my first post here, there is no narrative to DL in and of itself. The human mind nees/wants a story to give the activity meaning beyond the sensations and perceptions of the immediate moment and either settles on one that is ready-made or creates one. Culturally, over the years, decades and centuries, diaper goes with baby or little; especially girl or sissy which seems like a girl except that it is effeminate rather than feminine and is really a BDSM-FemDom narrative. For a LG feminine is an active, natural part of being her. for a sissy, it is something that is forced on the person and therefore alien and undesirable, or simply the defualt position for lacking boyisn attributes which is actually effeminacy

Exactly Christine! That was my hypothesis when I made my initial post. I can't speak for the LG or sissy aspect (though, I'm sure that applies to many ABDLs) but I think becoming an AB is a way to cope with being a DL.

I guess I'm one of the rare examples of the opposite. I started as an AB but rapidly found out I wasn't into playing with toys, baby talk, colouring, children's shows, etc.

As my wife and I started exploring things more we both rapidly agreed the AB side if the spectrum isn't for us. Diapers are a sexual thing and are very much linked to a more adult power exchange dynamic.

I guess we don't need any form of narrative in our relationship to make it work but every couple is different :) we never have had to use AB play to cope with my being a DL, it's just one more facet of our relationship. DL activities in our marriage are enjoyable so we do them, nothing more or less complicated than that ;)

Snugglebear

Exactly Christine! That was my hypothesis when I made my initial post. I can't speak for the LG or sissy aspect (though, I'm sure that applies to many ABDLs) but I think becoming an AB is a way to cope with being a DL.

I never was a DL
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i was first attracted to diapers when i was 4 years old (at least my first memories are wanting to be back in diapers), so i guess i was a DL at that point.. but i never gave up on liking babyish things.. although i tried like you wouldn't believe.. by my late teens i just sort of accepted that i was unusual, and it wasn't going to go away, and by my mid twenties i had decided that was okay.