LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy B Day Babygirl440

:whistling: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

AND MANY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :whistling:

Huggles and kissies bg and hope ur 25th year is ur best... like peter said, lotsa presents, lotsa cake and when ur blow ur candles out dont forget to make a fabulous wish for anything u ever wanted.. ur sweet enough to get it! Love ya sweetie girl! Talk to u soons!

Curious :biker_h4h::closedeyes::drive1::P:)-_-

: :wub:YAY :) I DA LUCKIESTEST GIWL IN DA WHOOOOOOOLE WORLD :D HEHEHE, I GOTSTA BESTEST FWIENDS HEWE YEP YEP IT MADEDED MY MORNIN DA BESTEST BRDAY PWESENT I GOTTEDS. (NEXTA DA DIGITAL CAMEWA ME PAWENTS GOTTED ME :D) HEHE. BUTS I FEEL SPEICALS YAY DANKS GAINS FOR DA BRDAY WISHES :D but some weasons people dinkin me twunin 25 hehe i wealy turnin 3 :D , ohhhhh yea my big giwl age ams 25 dat wight :) anyways danks lots

Happy Birthdays, hope you have the greatest day and year till the next, and the one after that, then the next , then of course the one after that one, which brings us to the next, but anyhow, just have a good one now, and we will work on the others :groupwave::band::groupwave::thumbsup:

Hey it was my birthday on the 29th? Do I get an applause?

MINE WS ON THE 16TH TOO BIG BOY HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLES U AND APPLAUDS U FOR UR BIRTHDAY AND SINGS TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BIG BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOTSA HUGGLES AND SNUGGLES FOR UR BDAY FROM CURIOUS ....

CURIOUS :biker_h4h::):drive1: