LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oops! Something went wrong! [#10340] You do not have permission to view this topic. Need Help?

no such thing as "on-screen countdown" last night... just was one moment in a PM, the next moment not.

The screen warnings are only in main chat, so if you were in a PM, you would have missed them. :P

• 1 month later...

I am getting same message??? Can't log into chat room.

Well it seems in early July you received your final warning (4th) for PM'ing in chat without permission. Your lucky he only gave you a week suspension..(and then forgot ya) I turned your chat back on, I suggest you heed the final warning.. I wouldn't be so nice, nor will any other Mod if you do it again.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

i think i was wrongly banned from the chat, i kept pming the wrong people cause the list would constantly move and i would hit the wrong person's name, should that really count towards a ban from the chat if it was by mistake?

You made the same mistake 3 or 4 times? Does it really take a half a second to look and verify who you are PMing? The list on the right is going to constantly move as people come and go in chat, so would be strange that you and you alone are the ONLY one with such a issue. Beyond that once a PM window is opened with a member it stays right where it is and subsequent contacts are added in the order they were placed. I was not the Mod(s) that took action, but please be aware that we have Access to the chat logs and review them when a report is filed. IT would tell us what happened and when. Who said what and when. So I find your story a bit hard to fathom, that our Mods didn't use due diligence in reviewing your case. ;)