LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become A Diaper Lover

I know how I got my fetish for diapers.......my mom punished me with pampers once when I was 7 or 8 years old......She Diapered me like a toddler on my bed.....she crossed one ankle over the other and lifted both my legs up with one hand till my butt was raised and she slid the Pamper under my butt with her other hand. then she spread my legs apart as she lowered them and taped that Pamper on me real snuggly.....made me put my PJ's on and made me go to bed early wearing that pamper all night.......Sadly i did not wet it or anything......have always wondered what she might have done if i had wet it......well thats basically my story of how I got a lifelong fetish for diapers.......if you have a memory or rememeber something that happened that specifically gave you a diaper fetish, tell us about it

I am struggling to recall most of my early memories but one does stand out a little, this was as a young child of probably about 3 or 4 my younger sister (still in Nappies and Rubber pants) had some sort of problem with her Nappies and Rubber pants and my mother scented them all with some type of perfume :rolleyes:

But it was this very pleasant smell that made me want to wear one of my sisters Rubber pants (my mum used that scent herself :o )

And I suspect that was the reason for my liking of that garment was not the item itself but what it meant to me (mum) and then on putting it on I had found the delights of Rubber as that was what they were in my day.

I can recall hiding one of the Rubber pants for my use later but my mum found it and restored with the others, I never had the courage to take it again as mum was quit strict.

And like so many others over the years I would have ocassional bouts of thinking about Rubber pants and at about the age of 7or 8 became a Nappy Binger. :badmood:

One of my earliest memories about diapers was when I spent the night at a friends house. She was still wetting the bed (as was I) and her mom would put her in a diaper before bed. I remember that she was embarassed and crying about me knowing that she needed diapers so I said I would wear one too. It was great. She didn't like wearing diapers, but I did. I began to wear diapers whenever I could get them afterwards.

• Like 1

For me.

I cannot remember back to my childhood. I saw a show on TV talking about this site. I had a look thought I would try one and ever since I have been hooked.

I have tried to stop like meny others but keep going back to them. So I just don't worry and wear them. It feels great.

Enjoy

Babybub

i give full credit of my desire for this from my childhood.

much to say i was always an odd person and my childhood was not an exception to that ;)

this was a girl i hanged out with that was around my age and we hanged out alot and i actually got my first kiss from her at age 5, we just did it for no reason. i said lets kiss and she did ;)

it went on to more things later on and one day her babysitter was just sleeping so we went into her room where we played and she had some diapers since she wet the bed and we played house where she was the baby.

i then killed off that knowledge until i was 16 when it out of nowhere appeared and i got hooked again.

the mind is a funny thing much to say.

I think it was because I had to wear up until I was 7 for night-time reasons, and, being that my mom worked and if she wasnt at work she was out with her friends or watching the news and not playing with me, I began to associate love and tenderness with wearing diapers because thats the most time she spent with me in the evenings for at least five years prior to me stopping wearing. Later, because love and tenderness is what we look for in relationships, it turned sexual, not for my mom of course, but like a transitional object until another person would give me that feeling of love. So, whenever one does come around that I love, my desire to wear flies right out the window until she is no longer in my life or a potential mate, then I have my diapers to keep me company.

Collin

A Penthouse letters story about an ab. I snuck into my Mom and Dad's collection when I was about 13/14. Then I found some of my Grandma's Depend undergarments ( Insert snowball here).......

• 3 months later...

I have four clear memories of doing a poo in my nappy when I was a baby. The feelings and emotions I experienced at the time were very pleasant, and I like to recreate them. Nappies are obviously important in doing that.

I spent some time in care when I was about ten. I guess I was envious of the attention being given to a younger child and stole many many pampers, wore them secretly (although it was obviously noticed, nobody said anything - they just disappeared). The roots were set there. I guess a psychiatrist would describe it as the transitional object thing. Using an inanimate object that symbolises love/care as a substitute given the lack of the real thing.

DLism continued albeit without diapers until about 19, until about age 21 when depression got me and it morphed into more of an AB thing.

I can recall when I was about 4, my Mom made me wear diapers for wetting my pants and I vaguely recall feeling very comfortable/comforted in them - not what she was after. . . I can certainly say that my multitude of kinks/fetishes stem from childhood, tho' no one would be likely to care to hear the stories. She was one sick fuck. What I can determine is that I'm essentially, at some deeper level, seeking to recreate my childhood experiences in a positive, affirming context.

In a different manner, there is another memory connected to diapers that I can't explain. I don't remember the event so much as remembering the memory. That is, I don't so much recall it happening, but I've had this memory since I was quite little (as long as I can remember. . .) The memory has always had a "quality' of remembering a dream, but seems too concrete and persistant for having been one. Anyway, I'd have been about 3-4 years old, I remember being in a small room late in the afternoon. It was warm and the light has the quality of late winter afternoon sunlight. There was a woman, I have no other recollection of, whom I can only describe as "matronly," in a plain white dress, of a style considered conservative back in the early/mid 60s - not a nurse, but perhaps day care. (I vaguely recall the nursery on the Naval Base in Kodiac, Alaska where we lived at the time.) Anyway, she had me lying on my tummy on a padded table with a diaper beneath me and gave me an enema of warm (castor, mineral?) oil. What's truly peculiar about this is that I didn't *need* the enema - she was doing this simply because she wanted to, it pleased her to do so for some reason. Once the enema was complete she wrapped the diaper on me with the intent that I expell it (and my poop) into the diaper.

There are a couple of very distinct things about this memory. 1) This was done to me solely because she could and enjoyed doing so. 2) I was utterly helpless to do anything about it. 3) I liked everything about it - the sensations, the helplessness, the fact that it was being done entirely for her enjoyment. . . I've been aware of these facets of this for as long as I've had this memory. (I can remember recalling this when I was around 5 - not understnding it or the pleasure, only that it was a very pleasurable memory.) It's an experience I've always wanted to repeat.

I've mentioned before on this site that my DL experience traces back to when I was in Elementary School with a Halloween Costume (a baby) that was fun but embarrassing. I've read since then that embarrassing moments trigger things and feelings in your mind and I'm thinking that the experience gave me the interest I have today.

Putting some thought about it, there's another weird habit I had when I was younger (once again Elementary School, around Grades 1-6). This one, like I said is a little odd but at the time was fun.

With snow on the ground like any Canadian winter, I can remember getting all dressed up (literally like 5 minutes prep for 5-10 minutes play and then recess was over! :P) with boots, winter jacket, snow pants and all, we'd all run out to go tobogganing on the hills we had around the school. I always had one of those full toboggans, the "magic carpet", (not just a seat to sit down and slide on but literally like sliding down on a shiney carpet, that way you could sit on your knees, your stomach, whatever and slide down). Anyways, I always had one of those and that was my thing, had it all shined up so it would go fast.

Well, recess would end and I didn't really want to leave (until I was last one) so I would do this thing (because the teachers are watching and trying to get all the kids back in) where I'd walk up the hill from sliding down, pretend to fall and fall all the way back down the hill going backwards down on my stomach ... after doing this a number of times, it'd feel really good in the you-know-where and I remember that if enough, I'd hit some sort of relaxing peak that would literally drain the energy out of me and then I could go back inside. At the time, I thought nothing of it but I recognize today that I was having the equivalent to some sort of erection/orgasm release through going down on my stomach and my groin. Nothing would happen from it so it was really normal and I remember doing it a lot (different days) when we had to leave ... "Ooops, I fell" and teachers were like "Aww, c'mon you gotta come in now!" ... lol

I know it wasn't the same unless I was wearing snow pants ... puffy, protected, big and comfy all in all ... which I can relate to how I like large, loud, plastic sounding disposable diapers today.

Nice little connection huh? LOL

I can trace my diaper related memories to when I was in 2 or 3rd grade. Every morning I went to a babysitters down the road, she mainly looked after toddlers and babys, so there was plenty of diapers around. I got really sick and I was left at the babysitters during the day. She saw me paying alot of attention to the diapers the other kids were wearing and she asked me if I wanted try one, needless to say, I wore out a couple diapers and I've been hooked since.

When I was 6, my mother found me in my little sisters room, I tryed my sisters diapers and rubberpants. My mother asked me if I wanted to be a baby again, she would have me diapered like my sister. I said no, I just wanted to try. But the rest of the week she put me in diapers. After that I began to poop in my pants, and I was diapered until I was toilettrained again. I never forgot the feeling to be diapered, I loved it. :)

For me it just happened. I remember wanting to wear plastic pants again and wear my brothers baby reins and sit in the high chair or the large silver cross pram. I never touched adult food so mum just kept me on baby food until I was 12 then she said enough is enough. I was allowed to feed myself though :D

The girl next door used to baby me but it was more a forced thing not a baby thing and I loved being restrained.

Got my first reins as an adult from Wilf and it was a very happy memory for me.

I started buying baby dresses and then got brave and bought my first pack of disposables and havent looked back since.

I was the oldest child in a neighborhood of approximately twenty childeren ranging in age at that time (late 1960's, early 1970's) from early teenager to age 0ne and two (set of twins). I became the unofficial babysister for the neighbor children and changed a lot of diapers (before disposible diapers and pullups). I loved changing diapers and still do today. Later in High School a skit by my group of friends involved dressing up (down) as babies, complete with bottles and pacifiers. College and professioal scholl had a couple of girlfriends that helped with me being a baby in diapers along with them in role play and sex. Today as a midle age adult I love the feel and freedom of wearing diapers when and where I can (80% of the time) Love my Diapers!!! :wub:

I was the oldest child in a neighborhood of approximately twenty childeren ranging in age at that time (late 1960's, early 1970's) from early teenager to age 0ne and two (set of twins). I became the unofficial babysister for the neighbor children and changed a lot of diapers (before disposible diapers and pullups). I loved changing diapers and still do today. Later in High School a skit by my group of friends involved dressing up (down) as babies, complete with bottles and pacifiers. College and professioal scholl had a couple of girlfriends that helped with me being a baby in diapers along with them in role play and sex. Today as a midle age adult I love the feel and freedom of wearing diapers when and where I can (80% of the time) Love my Diapers!!! :wub:

For me when i was under 4 I was playing with another boy we played togethor a lot. Well this kid wet his pants, his mom was yelling at him to get in the house. He came back out wearing cloth diapers and the same shirt. He was crying a lot really upset did not want to be wearing a diaper, he calmed down and we played for a couple more hours, latter i noticed he had wet his diaper.

I wnted to be that kid being put in diapers, i was out of diapers completly by 2 1/2 and i was afraid to wet my pants though i thought about it, i would of got a spanking at home if i wet my pants.

I was made to wear disposable diapers by my great grandmother who raised me and left me wear them as long as I wanted. I used to wear them outside to play in when I was around 7-10 and just never stopped. She always had a smile on her face. I have to wonder if she thought it was wierd that I chose to wear diapers myself long after I was potty trained? Probably. Oh well, She probably tought as long as I'm happy. (I came from a pretty volitile household before that and was very unhappy)

I'm 35 now and remember the experience very clearly.

I was about 3 or 4 and out of diapers even overnight.

I was going to bed and my mother checked my PJs and found some stains on the backside. I didn't have to go or anything. I must have been a bad wiper.

My mother took me into the kitchen, took off my bottoms and cleaned me up. She probably asked three times if I needed to go while cleaning me up, but I really didn't have to go. She went to my room to get another pair of PJs. She came back with the PJs and a Pampers Size L (it was the 70's. Remember the purple Size L cardboard box?).

I saw the diaper and was stunned, shocked and speechless. I was a big boy and didn't need it. Only babies wear those.

My mother said "I'm going to put this on you to make sure you don't dirty another pair of PJs".

I couldn't say anything besides, its not good to argue when your pants are off. She seemed mad about the PJs and there was no way out.

She put it on, (I thought it wasn't going to fit anyway and I'd dodge this bullet - wrong, it fit but tight) she put on my PJs and sent me to bed.

I could not sleep there was this, this, this foreign thing on me that was strangling my legs. I thought if I took it off myself I would be in BIG trouble. Here I am wide awake trying to find a way out of this punishment or was it a precaution?

I was trying to outsmart a parent which in retrospect doesn't really exist.

If I tried hard I could have probably pooped, but then what? My Mom would have been right to put this thing on me... not good. I don't need this, only babies wear these.

My brilliant plan was to wet this thing, it was my only way out even if only temporary but a chance to get out of it completely. So I peed, thinking it would run down my legs. Whoa, the thing really worked! The pee disappeared somewhere.

I got out of bed and told my Mom that I was wet. She took off the diaper and quickly checked for a poop stain. None there. She then put my PJs back on me without a new diaper and sent me to bed.

I was free at last and my plan worked. For, hmm, I don't know how many years I hated diapers because of that experience. Sometime maybe around 10 or 12 that started to change? I don't really know. How that turned in to a love I have no idea. I actually need them at night now but I don't complain as I really like them. True story, I swear.

Great topic. I really get mad when I hear an "expert" say that people like us are the way we are because of abuse. Not in my case. No abuse where I grew up and a very loving and normal family.

Hi. I discovered loving diapers by the age of 4 I guess (1975). I came across an old box of Pampers in my closet, and curiously tried one on. I did not have the skill in my fingers to really put it on, and my mom who was watching me just giggled. I guess after watching me for a while she helped me tape it on. All I remember is how nice they felt between my legs, and that's all I wanted to feel again.

Over the next couple years I only had diapers when I happened upon them. Sometimes I got lucky and found a box in our community basement, and other times I took diapers from my friends little brothers and sisters. Much of the time though I used plastic bags pulled between my legs to feel that crinkle down there.

When I was 11, I discovered my moms maxi-pads. I started wearing them in my undies whenever I could. The softness blew me away. I was going through puberty and was discovering of my [what I thought was weird] sexual self, which was confusing and lonely, but very exciting at the same time.

For some reason I never knew about adult diapers as a teenager. I tried buying a few packages of Pampers, but they never would fit. I would have bought some adult sizes had I realized the Attends and Depends were a few isles over! But I was still loving the maxi-pads in my undies.

In my late teens I had an accident that left me in a wheelchair and incontinent. In the hospital they used to hook me up to a pee bag, but I had many infections because of it and it was very restrictive. When I told my nurse how uncomfortable it was, and she told me she could put a diaper on me instead. I didn't know what to say cause I got very excited and embarrassed at the same time. She was cool though and joked that it would give me more "room" to move. This was when I saw an adult diaper for the first time. It was blue in color. Even though I was paralyzed I could still feel everything down there, and when she pulled the diaper up and snuggly taped it to my body, I knew that's what I wanted to wear from now on. The turn-on for me was incredible, and I've been wearing them ever since. Since I came out from the hospital, I discovered that placing 3 maxi-pads side-by-side in Attends diapers is the best. Stayfree Overnight Classic shape pads in my Attends are the softest thing I've ever felt. It's weird but I'm happy I enjoy despite that I have no control over it!

OMG I'm babling way too long!

When i was around 4, along time ago, i walked in on a babysitter who was sitting on the can, she had apair of plastic pants around her ankels. I stood there stairing at them untill she finished and pulled them back up.

• 3 weeks later...

well from what i remember when i was about 8 years old, a relative's 2 year old kid stayed round our house for a couple of nights (dunno why), but his parents didn't bring any nappies with them so my mum bought some. That night i had this urge to try one on, so late night while everyone was asleep i sneaked downstairs and found them, took one out and tried it on, because i was so young it fit more perfectly than i imagined. I guess that's what got me hooked!

As for why i had the urge it may be because my mum really "clicks" with kids and when i see her changing my young nieces and nephews nappies she makes it all so enjoyable for them, they absolutely love being changed, i think that same happiness must have been around me when i was their age, so the relation of "nappies = happiness" must have stuck in my mind.

nobody knows about my love for nappies and i haven't got a girlfriend to share them with .. i'm so glad i found this site ^_^

Well, there is really no point of "becoming interested" in diapers for me. I have just always used them due to a medical condition from birth (although not really noticed till about 3 and not fully diagnosed till 18). However, actually "enjoying" them I would have to say was when I was a sophomore in High School.

I had broken both arms and therefore had no choice but to have someone else change my diapers.

Hmm.. Had to be when I was about 5 or 6. Was visiting my cousing in Boise, Idaho. He was about 3 or 4 and still in diapers. When I saw them I knew I wanted to wear one so when everyone else was outside I made the excuse of "Going to use the bathroom" and went and grabbed one of his diapers.. They fit me just fine as I've always been skinny. Next time after that wasn't til I was about 13, then later again at 19, then 24/7 starting about 3 years ago. Haven't been happier since. :Crylol: