LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! I Am a DL Girl!

Hi, my name is Emily, and I am a DL girl from Quebec, Canada. I do have the teensiest bit of AB in me, but my main kink is DL. I have long known of my love for diapers, and when I was 14 years old I first googled "adult women in diapers". It should be noted that I am totally straight, but for whatever reason, I can only get turned on by women in diapers—not men. I love men in diapers too though, I just can't get off on it! This initial google search changed my life, and now, being 19, I have had years of knowing who I was.

I have never been a member of any sort of ABDL community before. I always looked at websites as a bystander, never a registered user. I have grown sick of doing this. ABDL is a part of who I am, and I will not ignore it any longer. I feel so much pride in myself for being able to join the DD website, and have already posted two chapters of my story!

Thanks to anyone who actually read this!

Emily :)

• Like 1

Welcome!

I think we all have, at one time or another, been hesitant about our fetish, but it is exciting and comforting to know there are so many of us AND amazing to hear how different each of our 'interests' are.

I hope you have a great time being here and sharing your story.

enjoy!

Welcome to the site and hope you find what your looking for, lots of information and good people. On a side note for the people welcoming and for your thanks, you might just want to wait a while and then post one thank you for all. To the others, you don't have to put a bunch of "your welcomes" in there. Courteous yes, but your just flooding the thread! :P

But it's such a big, fluffy and soft absorbent thread! It should be able to handle just about any amount of flooding! :P

:blush: Oh, and welcome to DD also....just as an FYI.. I'm a D/L guy ;):thumbsup: