LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you been breast fed

Once you get the hang of it, and if the owner of the breasts can relax (my wife always had a hard time with overstimulation), it is an exquisite experience. It takes a little work to learn how your bodies fit together, we always found it best when lying on our sides with her 'bottom' arm under my head, my 'bottom' arm between her thighs and the 'top' arm cradling her back. My 'top' knee would usually be between her legs with our 'bottom' legs touching around the knee.

I have been breast-fed as a baby. Since then I have had the pleasure to nurse with several women, including my wife while she was lactating. Every time I travel to a particular town I make a point in meeting up with a wonderful, warmhearted and kind lady to nurse on her motherly breasts for an extensive period of time. It is the most incredible and wonderful experience. When we get together we say hello and hug, and then she takes off her shirt and bra, sits or lays on a bed and I latch on for 45 minutes or an hour of pure bliss. She recently started to lactate, and while she does not have a lot of milk yet, the experience could not be any more wonderful.

Guest diaperboykcmo

My x gf/mommy would have me lay in her lap and suck on her tits but she wasn't producing milk! Wa... It's one of my fantasy's though to actually be breastfed!

For those of us who are very fortunate, and get to breast feed, you need to remember that Mommy's breasts are full, and she's not going to be satisfied until both are empty!

• Like 1

I'm very interested in trying this although I kind of have a little inhibition about the actual milk that comes out. My wife breast fed our first and offered me milk from a bottle at one point (to taste). I turned it down as the thought and sight just seemed gross. But now that we're having our second, I have more interest. But not in the bottle...I'm not sure if she'll be interested in me joining the baby at some point.

I loved it my breastfeed me after your first. The mike is good I still get to suck sometimes just no milk. Is nice to fall a sleep to.

What? Sorry, I couldn't make sense of that.

• Like 1