LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why did I wait to June to lose my bladder control?

It is really HOT in Texas, and this afternoon I have a free ticket to a Texas Rangers ball game! I just received a whole box of Tena diapers and I'm itching to try them, but in 100 degree heat and full sun, I'm kinda worried about cooking. I have had urinary problems for years like urgency, frequency, etc, but I solved most problems with Foley catheters. I am tempted to wear a cath this afternoon, but would that cause me to be excommunicated from the DL community? I really do love wearing.

I never had a problem wearing diapers in the heat but it gets up to the 70's or low 80's here where I live. We get heatwaves too and they are 90 degrees and up. I lived in an apartment for five years with a wall unit AC but only used it for heatwaves since I hate the heat so much but not because of diapers but because I am so sensitive to it. I would use it to cool the place down because my apartment would be roasting while outside it would be cool out because the sun went down and a open window didn't let in any cool air or let out the hot air.

To answer your question, yes, getting caught using a cath instead of wearing your diaper WILL cause you to be excommunicated from the DL community. You will lose your "Diaper Card"...

It's kinda like a guy losing his "Man Card" when he gets caught watching "Kathy Lee and Hoda".

Imagine, it could be worse. You could have bowel incontinence and then you'd have really been screwed. You'd have had no choice.

I'm over in Louisiana and I can tell you the weather in Texas is nothing compared to here. It might be hotter there but the humidity is way worse here. Texas heat is a dry heat but Louisiana is a muggy heat where it feels like you're breathing soup.

Oh and I wear 24/7 and yes it does get uncomfortable in the really hot weather but I've learned to live with it.

Thank you for all the replies. When I asked about being excommunicated I was 3/4 joking. I did put in a catheter, but when I got to the ball park I realized that I could have worn a diaper just as easily. Yes, it was hot, but there was a nice breeze. I was also a bit worried about changing in the restroom, but in retrospect it would have been rather fun and a baptism of fire,changing in the busy restroom of a ball park with 30 odd thousand people. But I'm new at all this stuff, so perhaps it's good I didn't try. Anyway I'm back from the ball game. and I wold probably not even had to change because the heat kept me so dehydrated in spite of my consuming three bottles of water and a large Sprite, my belly bag only had to be emptied once, which I did at the urinals just like it was perfectly normal to pee from a plastic nozzle and not a penis! As far as I know, no one noticed. I had a good time, but the Rangers lost!

Ok, from a scientific standpoint, if it is 100 degrees outside and a human's body tempreture is an average of 98.6 degrees, then wetting your diaper would actually be cooler than the outside tempreture!

I live in florida, and like texas 90 degrees in the summer is not a heat wave. 110 is a heat wave and 100 is just plain hot. At least it's more livable and better than 32 degrees (or much worse) in the winter.

• 4 weeks later...