LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cleaning up isn't bad if...

I generally get in a routine of a BM first thing in the morning when I'm diapered a lot. Then, I just stay in my nighttime diaper until the urge hits, then clean up in the shower. Handheld shower head with a pressure spray setting, cleans right up.

Mine get weird sometimes too, but when I know I'm going to want that regularity, I start taking a fiber supplement every morning. For me, if I take metamucil in the morning, I have to go the next morning almost without fail. If I take it at lunch or dinner, it may not be as reliable.

depending on how messy i would either try to remove some of the mess and then shower, or just go shower (if its not too messy that is), this works for me because im not big on wearing and using outside of my house (and if i did it would only be on short trips and wouldnt poop)

What I mean is that I squat over a bucket and rinse off my mess into it so there isn't a massive disaster in the tub afterwards.

And what do you do with the mess in the bucket afterwards?

Just as long as you don't have a hole in the bucket as well ;)

I generally clean up in front of the sink, using wipes and a handiwipe as it's washable and reuseabe. I have also rinsed off in the shower or tub/shower, and that works really well also. Since I wear cloth also, a messy diaper can be rinsed off in the shower as well,(after it's emptied of it's contents in the toilet) helping in clean up, since you don't have to be rinsing a HUGE diaper in the sink or toilet etc. :thumbsup:

Disposables are nice for this as they don't have t be washed, just empty them as best as possible and toss in the trash.

But being I am partial to cloth...I deal with the consequences as best as possible :blush:

Using a bucket as a 'catch all' has never occurred to me :blush: I have always just showered and washed everything down the drain and carried on :whistling: I scrub the tub or shower when needed....not sure if the bucket thing would be worth while or not, to each their own. :D

As one who wears disposables all the time, I always clean up in the shower. I just grab the back of the diaper and wipe down as I remove it, ball it up and dispose in a trash bag (double bagged). Then use the shower and clean up like normal. I have done this for years and have never had any issues; I always make sure that everything is rinsed down the drain and everything is cleaned up when finished.

@Three Rivers: Consider using a bucket for your excess as a measure if there's anyone else in your home; I do that myself and it's easier to clean that out than cleaning out the tub.