LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sams Club - First Quality

Asked Sams for some samples of their adult diapers to try before buying since they only sell by the case... Got a letter today from First Quality Products saying my request had been forwarded to them and samples are on the way.

Ugh! good luck with that. I tried some a while ago and lets just say that Depends hold more..

But you never know...they "might' have improved them.

Ugh! good luck with that. I tried some a while ago and lets just say that Depends hold more..

But you never know...they "might' have improved them.

Ditto except...nope they haven't improved them..good lord, one wetting and they droop past your thighs.... good thing you got a sample. Funny thing was before First Quality went clothlike, they used to have a full Mat diaper that was plastic backed that I really enjoyed wearing for day time with a small booster. Ahhh the good old days. :P

Well, I am sure they have their place in the market, especially for those who need light protection. The one I 'tested' was while I ws traveling with Jennie bear and We were in our hotel room. I wet it once....just once, not heavily...and when I laid down on the bed to watch TV, it leaked out the back! :o :wtf: :badmood: she laughed as I changed into something more reliable and we went off on what ever adventure we had planned for the day.

They will 'hold' about 1 cup....maybe, and I use the word "hold' lightly :P Going with a booster is a much better option as it gives added (and needed) absorption and gives you some time to find a place to change. With out it, you are just begging for a bad leak.

Just my .02 from personal experiance.. :blush:

Hi DiapermanAl is right they still do make them plastic backed and full matt Ive used them for about a year and the only problem I have they dont hold to much liquid so wet lightly and the tapes are ok good luck with the samples