LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alicia Silverstone's view on parenting.

She's a parenting fad-hopper and EC is the current BS "I'm a better parent than you" approach :)

That was the gist of what I got from reading the reviews.

People that have no expertise in an area often get a platform because they are famous, not because they have any great insights. Vaccinations are the great leveler of society, where all get an opportunity to grow and develop without the fear of dying young.

• Like 1

The only point she makes that I often wonder about is what chemicals go into a feminine hygiene product. But I wonder about this in Adult disposable diapers. How much absorbant chemicals is to much in a diaper that actually starts to absorb from the skin and harms it instead of protecting it.

B; the dude who created those theories has had his work studied and discreditied no matter how many times Jenny McCarthy says he is right- C;

BabyChris121675

The dude in question is Andrew Wakefield and his work was more than discredited. It was found to be fraudulent and unethical.

In 2010, the British Medical association took away his license to practice, finding him guilty of 36 offences.

• 3 weeks later...

The only point she makes that I often wonder about is what chemicals go into a feminine hygiene product. But I wonder about this in Adult disposable diapers. How much absorbant chemicals is to much in a diaper that actually starts to absorb from the skin and harms it instead of protecting it.